Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-17-2002, 04:12 PM   #1
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

My Dad Has Picked Up A New Hobby. Marine Fish. Anyway, His First One Is A Lion Fish. It looks Really Cool, All Its Little Spikes Everywhere. It's Actually Poisonous, So I Won't Be The One Changing The Water Or Feeding Him. I'll Just Watch. He's Called Elvis. I Think He's Pretty Cool.
Our New Pet Fish Called Elvis...
Old 05-17-2002, 04:24 PM   #2
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Wow... that's an interesting name.. I know someone with a fish callled Pubert.
Old 05-17-2002, 04:27 PM   #3
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Those are very unique fish, and if I remember correctly, to state that they are "poisonous" is an understatement! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-17-2002, 04:30 PM   #4
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Aparently, The Poison Will Kill Old Women And Young Children, But To Others, It Just Hurts Like Hell...
Old 05-17-2002, 04:48 PM   #5
Lavindathar
Harper

Come on Tom, you forgot to tell them about your three pet goldfish that you have......JAWS...GRRRR.

I have tropical fish, including a Siamese fighting fish, catfish, suckerfish (dnt know technical name) and many tetras.

And dad has Elvis.
Old 05-17-2002, 05:07 PM   #6
Beltazar
Zhentarim Guard

about naming Animals, NEVER NAME AN ANIMAL (no matter what species) GEORGE!!! We named a cat george, he ran away.. I named my iguana George, he died. We named a bird George, and he died too because the female was such a biatch. KEpt squawking at him, then the next day we looked and he was dead stiff at the bottom of the cage. And we learned OUR lesson...never name our pets George again!
Old 05-17-2002, 07:53 PM   #7
Lavindathar
Harper

Quote:
Originally posted by Beltazar:
about naming Animals, NEVER NAME AN ANIMAL (no matter what species) GEORGE!!! We named a cat george, he ran away.. I named my iguana George, he died. We named a bird George, and he died too because the female was such a biatch. KEpt squawking at him, then the next day we looked and he was dead stiff at the bottom of the cage. And we learned OUR lesson...never name our pets George again!

ROFL

Sorry, shouldn't laugh!!

[ 05-17-2002, 07:54 PM: Message edited by: Lavindathar ]