Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-08-2001, 01:07 PM   #1
ikkis

In chapter 4 in Asylum in Irenicus lab after solving Bohdis hunt. I went to lab and met Saemon, who suggeste me to go to upstairs and arrange an army against Jon Irenicus.

When i went upstairs there appeals suddenly Jon Irenicus himself infront of me. He tells same things when first met him and uses Saemon's poisoned ration and casts me sleep. IŽll wake up in lab tube, my companions in the cell. I can escape from the tube, but there's no way to do anything. If i attack Irenicus iŽll over and over again go that same situation, same time Bohdi and Saemon are duplicating til half dozen copies. Then my puter will crash.

Is this a bug as it seems? Or is that just a hard moment in the game? Who knows?

Old 11-08-2001, 01:54 PM   #2
Ugaya
Manshoon

Sorry no solution, only proposals:
The official patch doesn't fix all problems with Irenicus in spellhold.
Check http://members.home.net/mrkevvy/ There is a buglist describing a bug which seems to be similar to yours. A fix for that problem is also provided.
Hope this helps

[ 11-08-2001: Message edited by: Ugaya ]