Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion

Old 12-12-2016, 03:01 AM   #1
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Ironworks Forum New user registration is now OPEN again!

I have one heck of a time finding the right code to get reCAPTCHA to work right.
So I went with googles 'I am not a Robot'. where you pick random pictures...

Sorry it's been down for so long. I tried tons of diff. code mods, and most didn't work, because of the version, or they just didn't work or were buggy. (SQL error msgs).

SO... If you have friends that wanna join, let them know!! I DO still have new user validation turned ON--just for now, to see if spammers/bots get through. If they don't, and its all good, I'll turn off new user validation, and it'll be instant access like the old days before bloody bots!)

Besides working on my 3D City, I also have been working on the new IW Gaming design. lol, went through loads of designs and found a good one I think you'' like. I'll post a screenshot soon of it.

I am also planning on adding back the Release list of games on the right side, updated weekly. and a HUGE part of of IWG will focus on not just gaming, but Hardware reviews! I'll also have the categories from budget to 'money to burn' system builds, with all the hardware picks by myself. not just shiny... has to be functional and practical as well.

Then we will have the game modding area. be it RPG's, Unreal Engine mods, Doom mods, the upcoming Unreal Tournament mods, Cities Skyline.. you name it. you will be able to post your mod, and if you need help modding, IWF will be here for that as well!!

Stay tuned! I'm laser focused now.. I wanna see IW Popping again!

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 11:18 PM   #2
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Default Re: New user registration is now OPEN again!

Lots of stuff in the oven, don't burn the house down. /runandhide
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 01:42 AM   #3
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Default Re: New user registration is now OPEN again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertthebard View Post
Lots of stuff in the oven, don't burn the house down. /runandhide
yeah, right?

Looks like 2 made it through the google "I am not a robot" code, but dunno if it was a bot, or human.. Still working on adding another layer of bot/spam blocking. Probably gonna take the holidays off for most of all my work.. I don't want to "burn" out.

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote