Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 08-13-2004, 12:33 PM   #41
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Rikard T'Aranaxz:
quote:
Originally posted by Dreamer128:
quote:
Originally posted by Rikard T'Aranaxz:
where did wolfgir go? :/
i havent seen him for ages anywhere
He went off and found himself a life. (and a girlfriend)
He is no longer among us.
[/QUOTE]omg not wolfgir
anyone but him
noooooooooooooo
such cruel faith
such terrible pain ....

so nice girl?
[/QUOTE]As Maureen would say: "Do you want to know, or do you want to sleep tonight?" Seriously though, apparently she's quite a nice gal.
Old 08-13-2004, 01:59 PM   #42
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Good for Wolfie. Anyone know if "Wolfgir's Lair" is still up?
Old 08-13-2004, 02:30 PM   #43
Lady Sedai
Banned User

It was still up when I popped in a couple months ago, but how often he does anything to it, I don't know.
Old 08-13-2004, 04:24 PM   #44
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Rev Ruby, Gangrell, and Someguy. They're deffinetly more supportive than any AI I've programmed to keep me company.
Old 08-13-2004, 04:32 PM   #45
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

I checked. The Lair is still there, but hasn't been updated in a while.
Old 08-13-2004, 04:42 PM   #46
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by /)eathKiller:
Rev Ruby, Gangrell, and Someguy. They're deffinetly more supportive than any AI I've programmed to keep me company.
Thanks buddy, but apparently you haven't met my good friend Alice
Old 08-14-2004, 03:35 AM   #47
Sigmar
Unicorn

Arrow

Quote:
Originally posted by Link:
Your coat? What kind of secret weapon is that? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
A practical one...

Enough spamming of this thread fellow HADBian (we'll work on that), to the Forboding HADB castle in the RPG forum!
Old 08-14-2004, 03:55 PM   #48
Chewbacca
Zartan

I choose philip as my wingman. It has been alot of fun working on NWN stuff with him.
He has great ideas, is very creative, and is an excellent collaborator.

He has been very patient as I work through some insane and seemingly unending tech problems. I appreciate that!

Philip- this goes out to you:

[img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]

[img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 08-14-2004, 03:56 PM: Message edited by: Chewbacca ]
Old 08-14-2004, 09:30 PM   #49
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Gangrell:
quote:
Originally posted by /)eathKiller:
Thanks buddy, but apparently you haven't met my good friend Alice [/QUOTE]Nooooo! Stay away from the evils of ALICE!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-03-2004, 02:33 PM   #50
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreamer128:
I knew that trying those crumpets while in England would be good for something [/QB]
Ha, So you actually tried one? Damn Straight I Told You They Were Good

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Sedai:

OTP and Davros (you Old Coots, you ). It was just tooo funny when you two "kidnapped" the forum and made Cloudy sing for you. Just too bad we of the Nekkid Dancing Trio could never get the Genie to dance. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Damn you for forgetting me.. Twas me too [img]tongue.gif[/img] Christ I'd forgotten about the Order Of Royal Toads for a while there..

Davros ~ It was the best of times...., it was the worst of times. Actually it was the slowest of times, and on one dreary afternoon, when there was only myself, OTP, and Binky about - THE FORUM WAS TAKEN HOSTAGE . Having formed this triumvirate to make a grab for power, a name had to be devised. The first option proposed (it was one of the other 2 - honest) was ORT, or Order of the Royal Toads. I immediately rejected it and proposed the Ironworks Revolutionaly Splitters (no-one messes with the IRS), but owing to the slow post times and flood control etc we ended up adopting ORT, discarding it for IRS, OK, sorry I didn't realise we had selected ORT - argggghhhhh - ORT it is and that's final OK . Our main demands were vegemite sandwiches, wall posters of sultry archbabe elflets, Cloudlet to croon (err sing) for us, and Memsie to dance in a Tutu (oh and Binky prefers Nutella to Vegemite - go figure ). We did get Cloudlet to warble a sultry version of "Happy Birthday Mr President", and I still have the proof on .WAV file LOL. Memsie to this day has refused to dance for us - so to compensate we got our own "Nekked Dancing Trio" - turns out they were much better to watch than your average "Super Mario"

(A Davros quote taken from the old ORT webpage)