Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-20-2000, 06:28 AM   #1
messiah

What is the exact requirements to allow me to proceed to next town. I had the Mavin signet. I had got the sword of Marcus. So what I am I suppose to do ?

Old 10-20-2000, 10:38 AM   #2
Isoroku

Which town are you in?

To get to the Second town you need:

1. Signet
2. Talk to the first keeper who is in the Crypt (gave you the signet, and gave you the oath)
3. Talk to the second keeper (He is in the cave, with the wall of fire)
- Second keeper opens up the tunnel to the Is'han Nah (I dont remember the name)

To get to the third town:

1. I dont know if there are actually requirements.. I may have inadvertantly cheated. At the dragon spire, around where Torin the Samurai Archer hangs around, it is possible to climb the stone wall. All you need to do is look up and walk, and you automatically climb to the next area. Follow the road to Brimloch Roon.

2. Another way to get there is probably through the Bronze Dragon's Cave, but I cant even get up the ramp.. so hell if I know.

- Use this in good health.