Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-02-2007, 01:33 AM   #1
sageridder
Drizzt Do'Urden

It's still not quite up and running fully yet, but check out we7.com. It looks promising but who knows, the artists get paid from ads, which will be the first 10 secs before the song. After you have downloaded a song 4 weeks later you can download it again without the ad still for free. Seems like a nice compromise between paying and stealing it. They don't have much at all right now ,it's not really launched yet but should be by summertime. I like free music and if the artists get paid it seems like a good thing. Here's a blurb from thier site.

"Music downloads: free, safe, legal and artists get paid!
We7 is all set to create a new free music downloads community. And, if you love music downloads, you need to be part of it!

Over the coming months, with your involvement, you will see We7 become one of the most significant music download destinations.

With We7, your favourite tracks from your favourite artists will eventually be yours to download free, safe and legally.
You'll get the chance to review the best new music and the latest new bands as a We7 TasteMaker.

With no DRM you'll be able to play your music downloads when and how you like - and even share them (legally) with your friends. Plus being a member of We7 will be completely free."

Who knows it might turn out good, might just have crap to download. I thought people might want to check it out and get in on it early if it turns out to be worthwhile.
Trust is indeed a shiny jewel,set in the stone of friendship.And much like any other stone can be use to crush the skulls of those unsuspecting.To clear the path for me to claim my rightful place as master of all I survey.

Play games win prizes completely free. http://teet.net/af/bd395b7216
So far I've won an 8gb ipod nano and an acer inspire netbook
sageridder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 03:00 AM   #2
Spirits Reborn
Anubis

Oh yea, I saw this on tv. Seems interesting! nice catch
Spirits Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 08:05 AM   #3
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

this sounds very good indeed nice compromise.

Catch me if you can..
Harkoliar is offline   Reply With Quote