Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-25-2002, 08:07 PM   #1
Mojo
Elminster

Today Evil Al and Mojo walked to the shop, because Al had to buy cigarettes for his daddy and Coca Cola for him mummy. They then went to Evil Al's Evil Abode and gave the above items to the required people, stopping only to get attacked by Rik the Evil dog. After this, they travelled to the local primary school, and sat on a wall again, where Al amused himself by throwing lighters at a wall, in the hope that they would explode. They didn't explode, much to Evil Als dismay. One of them decided to light the gas leaking out of the lighter, but nothing spectacular happened. It spluttered on the ground for a while before seeming to go out, but on closer inspection, it was still on fire and slowly melting the plastic. Mojo had the wonderful idea of creating an artful statement by placing the semi-melted lighter on it's end, and blowing the flame out, melting it to the ground.
After that, Al decided, against Mojo's will, to walk along the beach again. When walking along the beach, they espied a group of children making a sandcastle, so they built a better one using only their feet. It was big and square and had a courtyard. A nearby jellyfish was used as a king, standing in the courtyard. Mojo and Evil Al were happy. They walked along the beach further, turning spontaneous cartwheels all the way. When they turned back, they saw the sandcastle and, mistaking it for someone else's, they kicked up many a time, before realising it was their own.
Upon returning to the primary school, Al lay on a slab, which he later named Timmy, while Mojo tried to attach a sign that had been previously removed, upside down. The hammer and screws that he was using were not very effective, so he decided to try again some other day.
After that, Evil Al and Mojo went their seperate ways, and went home.
Old 07-25-2002, 08:22 PM   #2
Neb
Account deleted by Request

The jellyfish makes another appearance..... He is their evil commander! Ruling them with mind control! Timmy the Slab is his loyal servant and he intends to use Evil Al and Mojo as his minions to conquer the world! Not as long as I'm around! I'm the only one who's gonna rule this world! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-25-2002, 08:33 PM   #3
Mojo
Elminster

Ahh, but Neb, it wasn't the same Jellyfish...the original one did make an appearance tho...it was floating in a large puddle...with it's brain hanging out...maybe all the Jellyfish are under the control of one almighty, Evil Jellyfish! (The original one, the brain-removing didn't damage it coz it had 4)

I think we're on to something
Old 07-25-2002, 08:43 PM   #4
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Al and Mojo didn't drink any beer at all ?
Old 07-25-2002, 08:51 PM   #5
Mojo
Elminster

Well, Al and Mojo talked about potatoes, and how they get made into vodka...

They would have enjoyed a lot of beer, but there wasn't any nearby, 'twas a shame...
Old 07-25-2002, 08:56 PM   #6
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Were Al and Mojo the two Scotsmen who visited Amsterdam earlier this week by any chance ?
Old 07-25-2002, 09:03 PM   #7
Wilbur
Zhentarim Guard

[img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img]

Do you really make vodka out of potatoes? I know beer is made from hops, barley, etc., but vodka from potatoes?
Old 07-26-2002, 10:50 AM   #8
Evil Al
Drow Warrior

Its funny you should ask if we vistited Amsterdam, Johnny. While we were walking off the beach we ran into our friend Andy who asked us if we are stoned, I replyed "No, we were just on the beach looking at the jellyfish King. That mad us look guilty. But drugs are bad, aren't they Mojo?
As far as I know vodka is made out of tatties, well they drank a lot of it in the former USSR and their wasn't much else there.
I\'m not bigheaded but go here and tell me just how sexy i am [url]\"http://www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard\" target=\"_blank\">www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard</a><br /><br />War in iraq? Not in my name!<br /><br />Disarm America.
Old 07-26-2002, 12:15 PM   #9
Mojo
Elminster

Yeah Al...drugs are bad.

I'm ummm...completely against them...yeah...hehe...

[img]graemlins/bonghit.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 07-26-2002, 12:17 PM   #10
Mojo
Elminster

While we're on the subject...does anyone know what the current laws are for cannabis in Scotland?