Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2002, 08:00 PM   #211
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Isaura

Her cheeks turn crimson as she faces Galadria ~ "Thank you, my lady, but please... do not waste your precious spells on me. It is nothing serious and I would not want to..." ~ Her contrite voice fades as she notices the pink-armoured paladin not listening to her plea and staring at the departure of Sir Blandamour and Eliza ~ I must do something... anything. After all, my life, I owe to her.

Dashing forward, she grabs hold of Sir Blandamour's elbow and restrains him gently but firmly ~ "May I have a word in private with you, Sir Knight? It will not delay you much longer than a few minutes, I assure you."
Old 06-16-2002, 08:12 PM   #212
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

SIR BLANDAMOUR (Startled by the sudden interruption, when his mind was already on the road ahead, he looks down at the determined blonde clinging to his armored elbow.) "Why Isaura, certainly. But I may not tarry, since my orders are specific, and a Paladin is always at the service of his or her superiors. Do not worry for your safety, as Lady Galadria is an army unto herself." (He smiles at Eliza, beckoning him from the door)"Just a minute, Eliza. Go and get the horses ready, and I shall meet you out front."
Old 06-16-2002, 08:37 PM   #213
Cyril Darkcloud
Lord Soth

ooc: Attalus, larry, Cerek and Elif, here's wisjing you all
A very happy Father's Day!!!

Will be posting again a little later this evening.
Old 06-16-2002, 08:53 PM   #214
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

OOC>>LOL, thanks, Cyril.
Old 06-17-2002, 09:27 AM   #215
Legolas
Jack Burton

Legolas

He feels more relieved than he had imagined he'd be at seeing her back safely. Still, he decides against telling her how dangerous it was to just walk off on her own, and to leave him sleeping unprotected. He didn't want to be angry with her.
In fact, he can't. He can only smile upon seeing her.

"Morning Sorsha. I think you're right. It looks to be a good day for travelling, and as much as I like the forest I also don't trust it. There are some strange creatures here."

He points to the little green bird.

"This one here, for example. I found her sitting on my face this morning, and no matter what I do I can't get her to leave. She's unnaturally persistent."

He shoulders his own pack, but decides to keep his bow out today. The rays of the morning sun gently caressing the trees, and the light breeze stroking the undergrowth make it seem an inappropriate, hostile gesture to him, but he knows it's better to be prepared than to bounce around oblivious to danger. Besides, he wants to be able to protect Sorsha.
Old 06-17-2002, 09:56 AM   #216
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

LADY GALADRIA (She stares with incomprehension at the tableau of Isaura locked on to Blandamour's arm. His iron arm, she thinks automatically, and despises herself for thinking it. What can Isaura want with him?)

LILYBLACK (Keeping carefully to the shadows, she creeps up on an interesting conversation being held in an alleyway of Korup-Shun's slums. One of the participants had been saying, "Yeah, that'll teach them knights to come into our neighborhood and kill folk."
Old 06-17-2002, 02:25 PM   #217
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

LILYBLACK (She creeps closer and hears the other say,"Well, since you works in that tavern where they's stayin', put summat of this" he hands the woman a small blue bottle)"in their food or drink and they'll be deaders before sundown. That'll learn 'em." When the woman departs, she follows her back to the inn where she talked to Blandamour. As the woman reaches for the doorway, she suddenly feels the strangling grasp of a wire noose around her neck. She struggles, but the hands that are tightening the noose are cruelly strong, and she succumbs. When she is sure that the woman is dead, Lilyblack rummages through the pockets of the corpse until she finds the bottle. Pocketing this, she drags the body behind some ash cans and is off to her hidden lair.)

[ 06-17-2002, 02:26 PM: Message edited by: Galadria ]
Old 06-17-2002, 02:29 PM   #218
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Thanks much Cyril, I seem to be having difficulties getting in here,
and unfortunatly I am not ready to make my post. Lack ofTime,and to
pressure equal one big headache for me

Hopefully I will be able to return later.
Old 06-17-2002, 03:14 PM   #219
Cyril Darkcloud
Lord Soth

ooc: I've been having trouble logging on to teh site as well, Elif. Sorry to hear life has become so busy. Hopefully you'll catch a break soon.

For Raymond

Ligeia

She runs for the sheer joy of running, moving easily through the tangled undergrowth. Raymond has followed her and his pursuit is bold and aggressive. She is pleased about this. The course she runs shifts direction and turns back upon itself time after time until it is quite impossible for a newcomer to these woods to learn and remember the route that is traveled. After some time, the two of them emerge into a very different forest, a place of impossibly tall trees and incredible beauty. She stops here and returns once more to human form, smiling as the great panther bounds into the Steeplewood Forest after her.

[ 06-17-2002, 03:16 PM: Message edited by: Cyril Darkcloud ]
Old 06-17-2002, 03:40 PM   #220
Cyril Darkcloud
Lord Soth

Constable Isaaks

The long and sleepless hours of argument with members of the Guild Council are evident in his face. Too many innocents were harmed yesterday for this to be written off as just one more violent incident in the Pit. Even so, there might have been some way of avoiding what he must do had they actually done violence to the one who had attacked them instead of striking down another. “What makes adventurers persist in thinking that what might be acceptable on the field of battle is permissible within the walls of a city?” Sighing in frustration, he picks up the writ of arrest for the woman that killed McKenzie Gunnarson. Limping out of his office he nods to the guardsmen to accompany him to the inn.
Closed Thread