Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2002, 03:46 PM   #201
Cyril Darkcloud
Lord Soth

ooc: Edit away, Skye I sent out a reply.

For Raymond

GLOOMWOOD

“Raymond,” she repeats his name speaking slowly and smiling as she does so. “Turn your eyes from the past for a moment and open them to what lies before you.” She rises to her feet and Aesop’s form dissipates once more into little more than a whitish gray mist. “Come, Raymond,” she says with a fierce intensity in her voice, “let us see the strength of your gift.” A snarl rises in her throat and once more her body takes on the aspect of a wolf. Eyes flashing in the moonlight the wolf springs forward into the misty darkness and begins to run.

ooc: Ligeia looks something like this.
Old 06-14-2002, 11:00 PM   #202
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

SIR BLANDAMOUR (He has been in a bad mood all morning, much to Eliza's dismay. He has been thinking of going back to Erebos and telling Sir Bors to find himself another boy, so that he can take Eliza down to Calimsha, where they understand things like this, but now, he turns courteously to Skye, saying,)"Well, of course, if you want to enquire, you shall have myself and my esquire at your elbow. Fear not!"

[ 06-14-2002, 11:00 PM: Message edited by: Attalus ]
Old 06-15-2002, 09:26 AM   #203
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Sorsha

At long last, a chirpy greeting marks the arrival of dawn. She rubs her eyes, rather mortified that she is so ill-equipped to face the new day. Standing up, she pats her skirts clean and ventures to touch Legolas on the arm.

"I'll be off to have wash, my love." ~ Speaking softly so as not to wake him up ~ "I'll be right back, I promise." ~ Picking up a twig from the ground, she swings it freely by her side as she walks off in search of a stream with which to freshen herself.
Old 06-15-2002, 09:30 AM   #204
mistral4543

Isaura

She emerges at the stairway red-faced, in memory of the previous night's event ~ I probably deprived them of precious sleep... ~ The dark circles around her own eyes further proof of the cruel nightmares visiting her.

Too tired to speak, she nods at the group in a daze, not noticing anyone in particular. Her right hand mechanically picks up the wooden spoon, dips it into the ceramic bowl and lifts the broth to her lips.

"OWW!!!" ~ She grimaces as the fluid scalds her pale lips, dropping the spoon in haste. Another wince as the impact sends droplets of the hot soup flying onto her hand.

What a rotten beginning this is, to another day...
Old 06-15-2002, 09:39 AM   #205
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

LADY GALADRIA (with concern) "Sorsha! Blow on it first." (Casts Cure Minor Wounds) "Looks like none of us got much sleep last night." (Casts dagger looks at a rosy, happy Eliza, chattering excitedly with Blandamour.) "Though, obviously some of us enjoyed it more than others."

[ 06-15-2002, 09:40 AM: Message edited by: Galadria ]
Old 06-15-2002, 10:53 AM   #206
Cyril Darkcloud
Lord Soth

ooc Just a quick note: I'm moving across campus to a new residence today in preparation for the summer's academic work. Hopefully I'll be unpacked and back online sometime this evening.
Old 06-16-2002, 08:57 AM   #207
Legolas
Jack Burton

Legolas

He finally wakes to the needles continuously pressing down into his forehead. Not knowing what kind of creature it is that would do such a thing, he keeps his eyes shut even as his arm muscles slowly tighten. He takes a slow, deep breath through his nose in preperation of his next move. Then his arms shoot up to his face, grabbing at the thing he knows must be there. For a second the pain grows worse, then lifts as the creature tries to avoid his hands. Yet it is not fast enough, and as the elf opens his eyes he sees a small green bird squirming between his fingers. Why would a bird march back and forth over his head?
His mind once again reverting back to a state of half-slumber now that the action was over, he cannot place the bird's action. He holds her in one hand as he pushes the other through his hair to help his thinking. There is something strangely familliar about the creature, even if he can't remember right now. The ranger releases the frightened creature and watches as it takes off, only to land again not far away.

Dismissing it from his thoughts, he looks around for Sorsha. Seeing she isn't there sends another ave of alarm racing through him, and he searches the ground wide-eyed for clues. It isn't long before he spots her tracks leading towards the water. The wolf cub also seems to have returned while he slept. Aside from that there are only a scarce few imprints left by smaller animals, barely visible on the forest floor.

For a moment, he considers following the trail to make sure she is allright, but decides against it. As much as he wanted to know she was safe, he didn't want it to seem he was constantly watching over her, making sure she didn't do anything wrong. Even if she wasn't going to be queen after all, his princess could do with self-confidence. Instead, he rolled up his blanket and stuffed it into his pack.
Old 06-16-2002, 06:26 PM   #208
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Raymond

When he first heard the words, it sounded like a challenge of a fight, and that rather set Raymond at unease. He watched the lady take wolf shape and Raymond quickly converted himself into panther form, ready to prove his strength...but she had not attacked. She ran at top speed and disappeared into the wilderness.

"So, I am to race her?"

Raymond caught hold of his thoughts and cleared his mind. Obviously, he was now behind in the race and needed to get caught up! He snarled through the mists and sprang after the wolf. With his new sense of smell, he was able to pick up her scent easily enough, though his eyes did nothing for him in finding the trail. Running at his fastest speed possible through the thick underbush he was encountering, (obviously she had picked a path more difficult to pass through for a large cat, and more easy for a wolf), he sped after his new...mentor.
Old 06-16-2002, 06:58 PM   #209
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

SIR BLANDAMOUR (A messenger comes into the inn and approaches him. "Are you Sir Blandamour? At his affirmative nod, the lad goes on, "Sir Bors described you well. This is for you." and hands him a scroll sealed with Sir Bors' signet. He opens it. The letter reads, Blandamour, as you seem to have proceed not very far and report no progress, I shall withdraw you. I need you here. Return at once." signed, Bors)(to Eliza) "Pack our bags, we shall leave at once. I have received our marching orders, thank Helm, and we may leave this sinkhole of Korup-Shun." (They gather their effects and leave posthaste, leaving Galadria)
Old 06-16-2002, 07:55 PM   #210
mistral4543

Sorsha

Bent down on her knees, she scoops the icy liquid from the glittering stream and splashes it on her face, instantly jolting back to alertness ~ Brrr... ~ Then, realising the extent of her thirst, she reaches again to cup a mouthful of water, remembering it swallow it carefully and slowly.

There is no adverse reaction, and she feels further refreshed. Smiling contentedly, she rises and surveys the surrounding. All is peaceful and silent. If she didn't feel a little uncomfortable due to her infamiliarity with new territory, she would have dropped her guard completely.

As it is, time is passing and Legolas should be awake by now. She hurries along her way now, hoping that her memory will serve her well. Another delighted smile crosses her face as she spots the elven ranger before long.

"Good morning... I thought I'd freshen myself up for the day, cos... well... I was getting a little tired again." ~ Her cheeks redden, but she continues hastily ~ "I'm fine now... the water's clear and crisp, just like the air..." ~ Halting hopelessly as she realises she is rambling on like a raving lunatic.

"Shall we be on our way again?" ~ She advances towards him slowly, the thrill as always assaulting her senses whenever she sees him.

[ 06-16-2002, 07:55 PM: Message edited by: mistral4543 ]
Closed Thread