Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2002, 12:20 PM   #161
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Addison goes to the table where Blandamour and Eliza are sitting.

"May I ask what that was about? Did your friend have information that could aid our quest/"

[ 06-12-2002, 12:21 PM: Message edited by: Cerek the Barbaric ]
Old 06-12-2002, 12:50 PM   #162
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

SIR BLANDAMOUR (To Addison) "No friend, at least not yet, but an ally at the least. It seems that Sir Bors is taking no chances in dealing with the situation. I have heard tales of such a one, Lilyblack of the Scar, she is called. She has an amulet of Mind Blank, so it is impossible to scry her out, and there are rumors of even more potent weapons that she wields, though I saw none but an amulet on that well-turned neck and the dirk by her side. I, for one, am glad that she is on our side, though she seems to bear some grudge against poor Eliza."
Old 06-12-2002, 01:29 PM   #163
Cyril Darkcloud
Lord Soth

ooc: A little more information on these peculiar druids:

For Raymond:

Ligeia smiles as she watches the young man’s reactions to the wine. “So, you would be a druid and yet are so timid with the gifts of nature?” The exuberant notes of her laughter ring in the air. “The Winterberry is a rare and wonderful thing and is not something to be merely sampled – that wine is meant for drinking and not sipping. It is cold precisely because that is its nature and to savor its taste you must also savor its wondrous absence of heat.” Her eyes catch the color of the falling sun as she speaks, “Even among druids there are many ways of responding to the mysteries of nature – there are those who see the mystery that governs the unfolding of life to be one of balance and harmony and there are those who see life as little more than struggle and violence,” she pauses allowing the note of dismissal in her voice pass. “There are also those of us who have been captivated by the sheer beauty of the world, a beauty that exceeds and will not be constrained by the limits and timidity of balance, a beauty that draws forth the mightiest passions of the heart and that demands one’s surrender and devotion.” Her face has taken on an almost ecstatic cast. “Among our gods is Fenris, the great wolf, strong in his singing, free in his passion and fierce in his pursuit of what he seeks.” She grows quiet for a moment, sitting in the lingering presence of the mystery she has spoken, before turning once more to the young man. “You who are gifted with no small gift, what is it you seek? What will you pursue? Are you a man of balance? Or perhaps you are a man of violence? Or is there some other mystery that speaks in the dream filled corners of your heart?”

ooc For reference and to avoid possible confusion: Unless it is important to everyone else that I do so, I intend to make no use of the Forgotten Realms setting in playing these characters.

[ 06-12-2002, 01:54 PM: Message edited by: Cyril Darkcloud ]
Old 06-12-2002, 01:55 PM   #164
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Cerek the Barbaric:
"Bold words from one who is doing a fair amount of 'rabble-rousing' herself." Addison says as he steps forward. "Tell me, young squire, do all lords of the Order teach thier squires the intricacies of hand-to-hand encounters in thier private chambers...or has Sir Blandamour simply made an exception in your case?"

ELIZA (with a smug smile)"If my Lord favors me above all the women and men of Faerun who sought to be his.... squire, that is my good fortune. I shall be as good a student of all that he has to teach me as he deigns. And then, who knows?" (She looks at Blandamour with a fond smile.)
Old 06-12-2002, 02:03 PM   #165
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

LADY GALADRIA(with narrowed eyes) "And if it prove that the man you sworded was not guilty of assault on this group, how will it be for you, then, Squire Eliza? Will he still be happy with you, putting our mission in danger?"

ELIZA (Protesting) "The man had a crossbow in his hands, aiming at my dear Lord. Isaura had just been felled by such a bolt. What then would you have done, milady? Have him poisoned and maybe dead by the time that you got back, knee deep in garbage? I did as I thought that I should do, and have here the crossbow that he bore to prove it."
Old 06-12-2002, 02:44 PM   #166
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

SIR BLANDAMOUR (He takes the crossbow and examines it. It is well-worn with "McK" carved crudely on the butt.) "I shall take charge of this, in case the city authorities prove troublesome. Galadria, you are a sworn Paladin of the Order. Are you prepared to swear in a court of law that you saw me receive this weapon from Eliza?"
Old 06-12-2002, 02:54 PM   #167
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Feeling all the sordid emotions coming from the group as he heads to his room, Kishin can only laugh to himself and think what a lovely triangle of passoin this group makes, but there is a prescence here I cannot figure out. I must try to delve deeper into it and see what is there. Entering his roo he turns and locks his, setting a magical barrier around the room to avoid disturbance. Walking ove rto his back pack he cruches on some leaves that are on his floor, Damn thise leaves, theyve been here too. hmmm i wonder who or what they are looking for.Well there gone from here for now, I will have to watch out for these leaf leaver's. Beding down to his Ruck sack he opens it and pull's out a folded up peace of silk linen. unfolding it he start's chanting the words of focus that he was taught as a toddler.
spreading the linen out on the floor he pulls out some sandlewood incense out of the sack and light's it completeing his chant of opening. Laying down on th elinen he starts a new chant, the words become a rolling mix of sound that rises and falls like the buzz of a bee. Kishin's body starts to float above the linen, which now looks like it wasnt even touched. And he is no longer of the physical plane.
Reaching out wiith his thought's he scans for the prescence tha he felt earlier. Reaching out, his mind travels.....

ooc> need some GM assistance here on whether I can find it or not.
Old 06-12-2002, 03:24 PM   #168
Cyril Darkcloud
Lord Soth

For Kishin

The emotions were powerful and of a relentlessly focused purity. Loyalty. Protectiveness. Willingness to act. Gratitude. Despite their clarity, or perhaps because of it, both their object and their source are not evident. That the mind and spirit that felt them is strong is quite clear, but there is presently no sign of that mind or that spirit to be discerned. Possibly, although the evidence is both slim and slight, the one who left this trace is a woman. Possibly. What is clear is that for a brief moment these emotions were felt so intensely by one person that their trace was noticeable even amid the many violent emotions present that day in the Pit.

ooc: It’s been quite a while since I’ve roleplayed with a psionic character. I hope this does justice to his ability.
Old 06-12-2002, 04:17 PM   #169
Elif Godson
Dracolich

ooc> no prob, you and me both. I dug him up one day when I was cleaning out my old DM box, boy the wonder's of imagination ran rampant in that thing. I gave most of it to a friend who is an avid player/DM, seeing that it is mostly dm stuff.
I can work with what you gave jes fine thanks, however it will be a bit before I can do, probably tomorrow
Old 06-12-2002, 07:59 PM   #170
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

OOC>>> I'm not posting for Sorsha till I see if she's mauled to death by the cub and its mum [img]tongue.gif[/img]

IC>>>
Isaura

Amidst the blurry and moist world she is experiencing, the babble of voices causes her to double over, almost throwing up. Her shaky hands attempt to grip the edge of the table, turning sweaty with every effort to keep herself conscious and thinking.

"W... water..." ~ Panting, she glances about wildly, wondering if ever her voice will be heard ~ "Please...could I... have..." ~ Shivering, she closes her eyes and finally rests her head on the table, some drool tricking from the corners of her mouth.
Closed Thread