Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 08-19-2001, 11:47 PM   #11
Starkiller
The Magister

err...umm...I knew it wasnt really about that...it just sounded...funny...ya, thats it, I wanted to comment on how funny the title was...aaaaaah! MUST SAVE DIGNITY!! RUN AWAY!!
Old 08-20-2001, 02:17 AM   #12
G'kar

I'm bit miffed theres no secret way to get busy with Nalia here, She's cute.

By the way check your Auto-save, you may have a more recent save there. also if you press the "q" button on the play screen you do a quick-save...real easy.I quick-save constantly. Also once inside the asylum, someone should appear and initiate dialog with you, beginning the quests. oh yeah, shadowkeeper is an editor for bg2 that lets you add items to your characters inventories,amongst other things. Use with caution, its a cheaters dream app.

[This message has been edited by G'kar (edited 08-20-2001).]

Old 08-20-2001, 02:23 AM   #13
Wildhorse
Dungeon Master

This thread should be locked.
Old 08-20-2001, 05:03 AM   #14
floyd
Zhentarim Guard

I won't help you because you write misleading subjects and are generally a numbnut. Start the game over again.
Old 08-20-2001, 12:36 PM   #15
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Hey, dude, no need for namecalling, he's been told not to do it again and let's leave it at that, eh?

Fisherman, I'm not quite sure what you've done or where you're up to in the game. You'll have to be more specific about what you did.

------------------
Old 08-20-2001, 02:59 PM   #16
Link
Jack Burton

Memnoch's right. I'm wondering though: can you even get to the Asylum without the stone? You should kill Perth before even being able to travel, right? I remember it that way, but i could be wrong...

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......
Old 08-20-2001, 03:35 PM   #17
Wildhorse
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Link:
Memnoch's right. I'm wondering though: can you even get to the Asylum without the stone? You should kill Perth before even being able to travel, right? I remember it that way, but i could be wrong...
You can go there without the stone, by taking the "I'm insane path". In fact, I made a mistake and opened both paths in my Logbook which meant that one path was never done according to it. I killed perth and got the stone and just crossed the bridge. The other way around is talking to the chief pirate and telling him your insane and you'll go directly inside the Asylum (not the recommanded path).
Old 08-21-2001, 12:19 AM   #18
Starkiller
The Magister

Why not recomended? Not as cool maybe (the whole thing with the caretaker showing you around and then... is pretty badass), but convincing the guy you are crazy actually nets you more xp
Old 08-21-2001, 04:12 AM   #19
Lifetime
Red Dragon

Free Sex?
What a scam

------------------
Resident Lurker Guy
Old 08-21-2001, 08:54 AM   #20
Luther
Manshoon

You actually think you could get sex from an image on a computer screen in the first place? Jesus guys, get out a little more eh?