Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 02-07-2001, 10:47 AM   #21
Father Bronze
Baaz Draconian

I teach high school English and Speech (mostly 14-16 year old students). For the past 10 years I have coached the Debate team. When I get home, the first thing I do is get the kids situated with a snack, and sit down to about 45 minutes of BG2. Then I make dinner.

My interests include computers, cooking, and reading -- although cooking has degenerated into making dinner and reading is almost forgotten. I read the forum from work -- during lunch and after school. I play BG2 after everyone in my house goes to bed.
Old 02-07-2001, 11:00 AM   #22
Vicotnik
Zhentarim Guard

Not stupid Armisael, not at all! Congrats man!
Old 02-07-2001, 11:24 AM   #23
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Past: work at a bank, read, travel, study and cook.
Present: play BGII, read this forum, forget to eat, and drink too much coffee to get me through the day after spending too much time playing BGII
Old 02-07-2001, 07:18 PM   #24
Armisael

Urgh... yeah. Empathic. Christ, and I write for a living...
Thanks for all the support. S'appreciated.

Old 02-07-2001, 07:39 PM   #25
Valen

When not here I am seeking empolyment, attemting to finish a few short stories IREOFF TOPIC) What do you do?

Old 02-08-2001, 02:29 PM   #26
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

grrrrr, more posts disappeared from this thread!
Old 02-08-2001, 02:38 PM   #27
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

BK, even though our posts are gone, I'll answer your last one (or at least the last one I saw): hehehe, I told you I touch-type! Am also existing on tea and advil this week, but it's worth it for a little fun- been a rough month and looks like two more to come, sigh...

- ps, you are definitely making it worth the late nights

I can't get over the feeling I am slowly diasappearing...seems like lately whenever I type anything longer than a few lines it winks out of the thread- spent half my lunch on that 'what do you do' post which was ON TOPIC for the thread too...sniffle
Old 02-08-2001, 11:01 PM   #28
Larry

My hobbies are working on home improvements, (Putting up new walls, painting, making wooden shelves, blah, blah, blah. When I get really freaked out, I go over to my friend's house and either engage in a martial arts training (me getting my arse kicked), or practicing in the band that we are trying to form( I am the drummer, he is the Bass man). We have already had a few good shows, and looking to do another in March. We have a Hispanic lead guitarist that we are going to have play with us so we can do "La Bamba"...(a good crowd pleaser, no??)

Old 02-09-2001, 01:03 AM   #29
BLACK KNIGHT

Dearest StormCloud, I understand. Our little eRendevous have kept me up, too. But well worth it. =)

BK

Old 02-09-2001, 08:42 AM   #30
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

BK: sigh --- have you been to the last thread (the one with the extra long title!) lately? poor gabriel...and the smoking outbuilding...hmmmm may need investigating for my ladysister

Larry: good luck with the band. My best friend's brother is a drummer for his band. they get small gigs here and there and it's just a hobby for them, so they do alright.

BK: (I'll post a bit at lunch and tonight, can't do much this morning- work calls me. ugh)