Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 10-20-2006, 08:14 PM   #11
Tyrion
Quintesson

I really hope they put time into the OC, because thats what makes a game great, IMO. Every role playing game iv'e played has been either good or bad relying on the main story and the possibilities ofdoing cool things, like lots of side-quests
Old 10-21-2006, 06:06 AM   #12
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Yeh, I hope it'll be awesome! I mean, it IS a Forgotten Realms game, and those are rare these days! [img]smile.gif[/img]

The Toolset outdoors editor IS amazing, and looks cool. I saw that a model importer and exporter is now made even!!! So that is killer!

I'm getting NWN2 And Might and Magic Dark Messiah. Should be good! Then Battlefield 2142 for non RPG. [img]smile.gif[/img] And then Need for Speed Carbon... YIKES!.. Too many... [img]smile.gif[/img]

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 02:39 PM   #13
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Yeah there's alot coming out before the new year. WoW BC, Might and Magic, NWN's 2.
Old 10-21-2006, 05:20 PM   #14
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Oh lord... I totally forgot about the WOW expansion. *cries*.. oh well, I can get a few for Christmas maybe [img]smile.gif[/img]

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 06:49 PM   #15
Albromor
Mephistopheles

So, Z, does the new tool set look better than you thought?
Albromor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 10:51 PM   #16
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

You know, I was almost tempted to purchase a copy and send it down to Ziroc for "approval" to be honest. *grins* But as he will be getting his own issue of the game to evaluate, I can save my cash and put it into other effects, like a new hard drive or at least a new power supply for the computer I am trying to build for myself. I feel that much better that he's going to be taking his own look at the new NeverWinter Nights game as I don't go to the Bioware/Obsidian forums often enought to be thoroughly educated by the legions of fans, skeptics, and designers.
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 10:54 PM   #17
Zebodog

System requirements on the high side!
http://www.quartertothree.com/game-t...4&postcount=74
*Disclaimer: If this thread, or a link within this thread leads you to follow advice that crashes/explodes/burns down or any way damages your system or causes personal stress or hardship, I am in no way responsible for any problems.*
Zebodog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 11:08 PM   #18
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

eeeek.. poor computer

Catch me if you can..
Harkoliar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 12:08 AM   #19
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

I just barely made the cut with my graphics at 6600 being the least of the accepted ones that will run it!

Freak!

When I get outta school, the computer I'll build will be the bee's knees (for about 1 year).
Old 10-22-2006, 12:15 AM   #20
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Let's all give our cheers to Ziroc for his artistic addition of

which reminds me that when the game does come out and we're ready to start posting about it...please remember to differentiate posts of NWN1 and NWN2 or SoU or HotU tabs in the topic headings so as to avoid confusion...

And remember to avoid posting Spoilers without properly marking them as such for those of us that will wait and let the game be tested by our rich friends before investing in it ourselves.