Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-10-2001, 08:51 PM   #81
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Well not a question really but I was wondering what you think about it and if there is some better way to tell it.

------------------

Do electric wolves dream of electric sheep?
Old 03-10-2001, 08:56 PM   #82
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

WOLFGIR, I think it's good just like it is! (Here, Wolfie! Here, Boy... Good boy! )

Hi, Griever. How you?

Someone be sure to tell Stealthy about my last post. I don't know about you other ladies (except LadyZ, that is), but I think he's a doll!

Anybody here like the Moody's? Will you disown me if I say... (here goes) Niel Diamond??? I like almost any kind of music (except opera and disco, that is...) Rap I'm really picky about... There actually has to be some music in it for me to like it... (Ziroc, is there a dancing/musician smiley?)

------------------
Old 03-10-2001, 09:00 PM   #83
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Thank you Lady rae, this prophecies are tough, I´m trying to lay out the genareal plot now and I´m too tired so I will have to sleep on it.

Good night you all, it is almost 3 o clock in the morning here. Bed looks sweet and warmm, mm tired wolfie staggers closer, closer.. *ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ*

------------------

Do electric wolves dream of electric sheep?
Old 03-10-2001, 09:05 PM   #84
Gray Mage
Banned User

I agree it's a good prophecy.....hey go to bed man it's late.

------------------

Feel My Power
Old 03-10-2001, 09:11 PM   #85
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

LadyRae - No need to be embarrassed. Niel Diamond had some really beautiful songs! I myself, (save vs. embarrassment) like everything including rap (well, some of it) and Disco. Of course, I grew up in the late 60's - 70's, and it always seems the music you listen to growing up sticks with you even when it dies out on the airways. Yes, Opera is a tough one. Those high pitched voices can get annoying. But otherwise, I love classical music, country music, rock music, heavy metal, grungeerrwhatevertheycallitnow, pop music, folk melodies, etc. All have their own different charms!

------------------
Old 03-10-2001, 09:16 PM   #86
Griever
Manshoon

hey!!! im back!!!! nyt wolfgir!!!!

umm hey... ladyzekke, you still up?

------------------

Tifa loves her Cloud, Squall loves his Rinoa, Sephiroth... loves his Masamune.
Old 03-10-2001, 09:34 PM   #87
Ladyzekke

Sure am Griever! What ya listenin to now? I'm doing a Yorick right at this moment. Might switch to Rage Against the Machine next.

------------------
Old 03-10-2001, 09:39 PM   #88
Griever
Manshoon

yorick... i want his cd, but itll cost i think... but if ever i can afford it, ill buy it! liked groovesound... and waiting for vicotniks violin... im lisnin to nothing at the moment, but i have rage... the battle of LA... you have it?

------------------

Tifa loves her Cloud, Squall loves his Rinoa, Sephiroth... loves his Masamune.
Old 03-10-2001, 09:46 PM   #89
Ladyzekke

Griever - NOO! Hey, just ask Moiraine and she'll mail you a CD of Yorick's music! She's doing it for everyone on this board (me included, how do you think I'm listening to his music tonight? Moiraine, that's how!) Won't cost you anything Bro! E-mail her or look for a thread with her name on it and ask her. All ya gotta do is give her your address. I'll also ask her, that way between the two of us, you'll soon have those CDs! Nope,only Rage I have is the Renegade one.

------------------
Old 03-10-2001, 09:52 PM   #90
Gray Mage
Banned User

LadyZ think I could get one, I was listening to his music the other day, and was wow'ed by it. I'll send her an e-mail tonite.