Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-16-2001, 10:34 PM   #1
Wing

Well I made it to the elevators and found that some of them don't work and I found the room where the Serpent priests and I think the Serpent Protector (room with the chest in it)is. I killed these guys and I figured one of them would have the key to the room with the switch in it, but alas no key. Can anyone tell me if this is a bug or have I missed something. If I have PLEASE tell me where to go and what to do. Where is the Key? What does the switch do? and Why won't some of the elevators work? Thanks for the help.
Old 01-16-2001, 10:43 PM   #2
Lexidus

Thanks! I also found a page doing a search that answered both questions. There is a link below. There are some general hints here as well. Also help on how to kill them nasty manitraps =) Though I found a different way. I ran around an area near the castle in the woods and they get stuck! I don't remember until I map again. This is a great way if you want to get exp. before you do the Serp Temple without going in to the castle area.

http://www.seastop.com/wwhints.htm
Old 01-16-2001, 10:44 PM   #3
Lexidus

Oops...thatlast message was a repost from the other night, just follow the link =) It helps with what you asked and some other stuff!
Old 01-16-2001, 10:49 PM   #4
Wing

Thanks I checked out the link and there are some good hints there, but it doesnt mention the Key to open the door to Elyssa's room. and I did the lever thing when I got there but the Elevator #7 won't work, also I think elevator #13 won't work as well.
Old 01-16-2001, 10:55 PM   #5
Lexidus

I didn't mention. I randomly did the elevators in some sequences and found the key. Once you got the key go out to the beginning (following that pattern) open that door in the maze (if you didn't notice it) and snatch the tomb of fire. Then redo the sequence and it should work fine! Sorry. If I remember the key was near a bunch of serp priests...any help from anyone?
Good Luck!
Old 01-16-2001, 10:58 PM   #6
Moni

If I remember correctly, The Serpent Master had the key. (Guy in room with two elevators) Had you talked to him first and answered his question "No" he woud have given you a key. How you are supposed to get it without knowing this piece of important information ahead of time is beyond me!
You might want to do a search on Serpent Temple threads....or threads on Keys...someone may have posted info on how to edit it into your inventory.

Hopefully, the method mentioned in the above post will help you get it without having to re-load an older game or edit your files!

Good Luck!
Old 01-16-2001, 11:02 PM   #7
Lexidus

Yeah last post is correct! I had a late night when I did that dang old Serp temple for 2nd time. I think the next time I play I will remember that! Next time I play I hope it isn't cause I wiped my HD before backing up stuff. Was at Cet's tomb when I wiped HD. I know I know I am the only one that cares =)
Old 01-16-2001, 11:03 PM   #8
Wing

When I first came into the temple there was that crazy wizard guy that asked me if I wanted to join their den of slime lol...but I said NO and killed him..he did drop a key that I used to unlock the nursery rooms below him. I have tried all the keys in my inventory and none of them including his opens that door.
Old 01-16-2001, 11:05 PM   #9
Wing

ok sorry i read that last post wrong...there was no one in the room with the 2 elevators except for some temple vipers...thats all..no one was in that room. how do i get this guy there?
Old 01-16-2001, 11:11 PM   #10
Lexidus

Hmmm. He was there both times I ventured through. You sure you are at the room with two elevators? Racks brain.
Did you make a back up game save along way? I found some odd bugs throughout game.
Maybe someone else can help here =(
BTW I am having answering questions if anyone else noticed =)
I get to sleep in for once during week!