Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 07-20-2001, 05:14 PM   #1
Flamer
Dungeon Master

In the docks after Xzar was killed by a Harper assasin, Jeheira(sp?) was taken away by a harper to a place called the Harpers Hold. Where is the Harpers Hold?
And should I do the big sphere thing in the slums?
Old 07-20-2001, 05:27 PM   #2
Tananda
Elminster

Harper's Hold is that large building in the Dock Districk where you found Montaron .
Get Valygar in your party and only then go to Planar sphere. And I wouldn't recommend go there with too low-leveled party
Good luck!

------------------
Tanda,
with best regards from Guild of Assassins
Old 07-20-2001, 06:53 PM   #3
Flamer
Dungeon Master

where do I get Valygar? and how do I get evidence about Mae'Var's treachery? What should I do with Valygar since I am supposed to kill him
Old 07-20-2001, 07:07 PM   #4
Gavin
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Valygar has a nice pad on top of a mountain in the Umar Hills. Lots of lions and tigers and bears oh my! outside, but they are easy to kill.

Valygar is good with a bow and has a nice sword and armour.

Gavin.
Old 07-20-2001, 07:22 PM   #5
Flamer
Dungeon Master

what do I do with mae'var to get evidence to the other thief guild leader?
Old 07-20-2001, 07:31 PM   #6
Tananda
Elminster

To get evidence of Mae'Var treachery go to Mae'Var's guild and talk to Mae'Var pretending to be a new guild member. He will ask you to perform a couple of tasks for him. Do as he asks and eventually you'll be able to get evidence.
SPOILER
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
You'll meet Edwin during this quest, and he will give you evidence needed after you perform his task

------------------
Tanda,

[This message has been edited by Tananda (edited 07-20-2001).]
Old 07-20-2001, 08:03 PM   #7
Flamer
Dungeon Master

I've done all off Edwin and Mae'Var's quests. The last one I did was take the guys dagger at the sea bounty inn. Mae'Var said talk to Edwin and I did and Edwin someone knew I was a traitor trying to get Mae'Var arrested and threatened to expose me. He then became red, warped in a bunch of shadow theives and dissapeared. I killed the theives then went down to Mae'Var expecting a fight because Edwin would have told him about me. Mae'Var just said he didnt have anything to say to me??? Whats happening?
Old 07-20-2001, 08:21 PM   #8
Tananda
Elminster

Oh, that is difficult situation.
You were supposed to confess to Edwin that you really were trying to find something about Mae'Var treachery... Edwin would help you to obtain those documents...
Well, if I'm not mistaken, evidence can be found in Mae'Var cabinet in his guild, but in my games I always got key for that room from Edwin and not sure whether it could be unlocked somehow else. Just try to unlock it...

------------------
Tanda,
Old 07-20-2001, 08:50 PM   #9
Flamer
Dungeon Master

Also, where is Saerk? I am supposed to kill him for Anomen's father and I've searched his mansion head-to-foot and all I have found is gaurds. Where is he???
Old 07-20-2001, 09:05 PM   #10
Tananda
Elminster

Flamer, are you evil or what? Why are you going to kill Saerk?! Let the law deal with him. It is just an advice, of course... advice for Anomen's sake
But if you really want to do this awful thing - Saerk will be in his house on the second floor - if there is Anomen in your party.