Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-19-2001, 07:22 AM   #21
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by onthepequod:
Not complete "nekkedness." A bikini is considered appropriate. However, you won't be able to tell that you have one on when you jump through the hole cut in the ice, into a frigid Minnesota lake, in the middle of January. This mid winter dip would be the sole qualifier for the Polar Bear Club. I would pay $ to see a Southern Belle apply for membership to this Club. Of course I would be the one in the nearest lodge watching through a pair of binoculars.
All right! You're on! I will try my utmost best to come up your way in January w/appropriate bathing attire to take a dip in your 'pond'.

Just have 'medicinal' alcohol (preferably Tequila, but Rum will do) on hand to revive me from the hypothermia.

I don't know how I will take to this 'dunking', but I do have a high tolerance for cold. I run around down here in January (20 degrees F or so) in shorts, t-shirt and no shoes - OUTSIDE. But being dipped in an icy lake might be a bit much. But I'll try anything once. I'm very bold and daring (in case you haven't noticed).

------------------

Alureth...Dragon friend of Breanna, Mage and Advisor in the Court of Lady Lioness

Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.
Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force
Sublime Sister of the Illuminati - may the Light shine forever!
Second Historian and Scribe of IW. Mother Hen of IW.
Mage extraordinair, Pin-Up Girl for the OLD-COOTS
Magey-Wagey: performer in the Nekked Dancing Trio of the ORT.

Hopeless Romantic *sigh*
Old 10-19-2001, 11:29 AM   #22
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
All right! You're on! I will try my utmost best to come up your way in January w/appropriate bathing attire to take a dip in your 'pond'.

Just have 'medicinal' alcohol (preferably Tequila, but Rum will do) on hand to revive me from the hypothermia.

I don't know how I will take to this 'dunking', but I do have a high tolerance for cold. I run around down here in January (20 degrees F or so) in shorts, t-shirt and no shoes - OUTSIDE. But being dipped in an icy lake might be a bit much. But I'll try anything once. I'm very bold and daring (in case you haven't noticed).

Just be careful that you don't freeze off anything DM! Wouldn't want to see you lose your "Nebs"

[This message has been edited by Neb (edited 10-19-2001).]
Old 10-19-2001, 11:35 AM   #23
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
Just be careful that you don't freeze off anything DM! Wouldn't want to see you lose your "Nebs"
and You are so very thoughtful O Naughty Neb. And what're you lookin' at, anyway?

------------------

Alureth...Dragon friend of Breanna, Mage and Advisor in the Court of Lady Lioness

Hopeless Romantic *sigh*
Old 10-19-2001, 11:37 AM   #24
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:
and You are so very thoughtful O Naughty Neb. And what're you lookin' at, anyway?

Wouldn't you like to know , that's just one of those things which are for me to know and you to try to find out.

Old 10-19-2001, 12:11 PM   #25
onthepequod
Quintesson

Quote:

It’s not really the water temp that is the problem but the wind chill and air temp once you get out. Hypothermia shouldn’t be a problem since you will skip that state and go straight to “Georgia Popsicle.”

------------------

Founding Member of The Order of Royal Toads
Old 10-19-2001, 12:57 PM   #26
Conan

Quote:
Good to see you to my friend. How's the Bammer?

I have run out of things to use it on for now.
I think I will go door to door to find ANYTHING that needs to be nailed Can you picture me knocking on your door and asking if there is something I could nail for you.HeHe!
Whats all this about mages and popsicles..or was that Georgia and peaches

------------------
*\Conan/*

Old 10-19-2001, 01:09 PM   #27
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
It’s not really the water temp that is the problem but the wind chill and air temp once you get out. Hypothermia shouldn’t be a problem since you will skip that state and go straight to “Georgia Popsicle.”
LOL! Yes, I will be the first Georgia Peachsicle! LOL!!!

Oh, and to all of you, my dearest ORT brethren, I would just like to say:

------------------

Hopeless Romantic *sigh*