Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-21-2000, 06:39 PM   #1
Lora

As I asked earlier, how do you get into the main castle, but the replies only confused the issue. I have only gotten pass the drawbridge, and into the room with the shallow pool and 4 locked doors, one that I have picked the lock. What next?...I am stuck but good! please help.

Old 10-22-2000, 05:23 AM   #2
bill777
Welcomed New User

Use the search engine to help you find answers to your questions. Almost all of the quesitons that I am seeing posted here have already been answered. That being said, let me help you.

In the armory (the room with the anvil) there is a keyholder on the wall. I believe that it is this key that gets you into the rest of the castle. You might want to try turning your gamma up in your video settings if you are missing things like this. I did, and it REALLY helped me to see things that I had been missing.

Take care.