Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 06-17-2001, 05:54 AM   #31
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Mouse, having only now made his way back from "The War That May Not Speak It's Name" walks slowly into the bar. He sees one or two fellow veterans of the conflict and nods to them in acknowledgement. They share a common bond and need no words to expess their fellowship.

He makes his way to a secluded corner table and sits down. Scanning the surroundings he notices the signs of order where there used to be chaos.

It will only be a brief visit, he knows, as further adventures await. He takes his time drinking a dwarven ale, savouring it's unique qualities.

With a sigh he gets to his feet and gathers his meagre possessions. On his way to the door he stops at the bar and hands the barkeeper a small roll of parchment.

"Please give this to the elflet, should she still be in your employ"

The barkeeper gives a small nod and takes the message.

Nothing more needing to be said or done, Mouse leaves the bar to meet his destiny.

------------------
Regards

Mouse
Old 06-17-2001, 06:46 AM   #32
Bruce The Aussie
Fzoul Chembryl

artemis walks up to LS "what shapeis the bar? i mean there seems to be about 50 people sitting in sucludded corners. also i'd like 200 shots of whisky for drinking games."

*NEW GAME*

the rulez are as this:

the higher your constitution is the more shots you can have.
the higher your dexterity the less likely you are to spill the shot everywhere so you can have moreshots.
the higher your strength the more you can lift before callapsing.
the higher your intellegence the more you know about taking alcohole in such a way as to make you not as drunk
the wiser you are the quicker you realize how stupid and pointless this is and
the quicker you stop (you can take less shots basically)

so heres how to do it. print your attrebutes (serios ones not all 25's) then work out how many shots you can take.
the stat-shots is:
(for con,int,dex and str)
stat No. of shots
3-6 05
7-10 11
11-14 15
15-17 20
18-21 24
22-24 28
25 32

(for wis)
3-6 27
7-10 23
11-14 18
15-17 14
18-21 09
22-24 04
25 01

Lets get drinking!
Old 06-17-2001, 09:19 AM   #33
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Razzen hides behind the bar as Caleb stalks in demanding to know who cut the whip.

Meanwhile, Neb is rummaging through the Flayer's ship's storage room, he is finding all sorts of interesting things in there.
Old 06-17-2001, 11:05 AM   #34
Lord Shield

One Mind Flayer finds Noober's brain by clamping on his arse where he talks out of. Unfortunately, the brain poisons him and he dies

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 06-17-2001, 11:08 AM   #35
Neb

While the Flayers are busy investigating the death of one of their number, Neb sneaks past them under cover of an Invisibility spell, pockets and Bag Of Holding bulging with interesting stuff that he has plundered from the Flayers ship.

Old 06-17-2001, 12:40 PM   #36
Melusine
Dracolisk

Thanks for giving these rules Memsy, I am sure we will be able to keep the bar in line now...at least I promise I will do my utmost best
LS sweetie, thanks for reopening and posting Memnoch's rules oh, and ~hugs back~ Do you have that scroll of paper for me that Mouse asked you to keep? I wonder what's in it... I sure hope Mouse will return after his travels... he is such a nice guy
~"So, we are in outer space now..." says the elf, feeling a bit scared in a place so far from home, separated from the blackness outside only by the walls of the flying Inn. "Oh well, I suppose I should be glad to be away from stuffy old Athkatla! Maybe I can even learn some new wedgies from this strange world's inhabitants" She grins mischievously. So, what's the plan? I sure would like to go out and explore for a bit!~

------------------
Melusine, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the Order of the Holy Flame and the Laughing Hyenas, &
Official Entertainer Elf of the BG2 Bar

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 06-17-2001, 02:55 PM   #37
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

damn, no super beings? well, i guess i cant come in, but my simalcrum can!

Sephiroth casts Simalcrum and sends him into the bar

Hello, can i get a drink, or do i have to bring the REAL me in here?

------------------
I'll kidnap ya fer 100, reprogram ya fer 300, and kill ya fer 500! Oh come one! I'll throw in the killin' fer 250!
Old 06-17-2001, 05:06 PM   #38
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

come on people, the bar is fading from peoples view! everyone have a drink, its on caleb

------------------
I'll kidnap ya fer 100, reprogram ya fer 300, and kill ya fer 500! Oh come one! I'll throw in the killin' fer 250!
Old 06-17-2001, 05:41 PM   #39
Lord Shield

If SImulacrum's have the God's power, none of them either. Otherwise the drink arrives
Mel, you have the perfect opportunity to learn Zero-G wedgies - I hate to think what happens with them. What kind of undies do Mind Flayers wear anyway?

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 06-17-2001, 06:38 PM   #40
Neb

Neb sits down by the Bar and drinks until most of the organs in his body fails, at that point he pays a cleric to Heal him and then continues drinking.

Tiax has dissapeared and is nowhere in sight.

Razzen has collapsed from drunkenness.

Kivan is the only one of the four who is still sober, at the moment he is getting nervous because the guy sitting to his right looks like a psycho, talks like a psycho and acts like a psycho, and he has a living hand with him, however, Kivan is too lazy to leave and just attempts to ignore him instead.