Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 01-16-2001, 10:49 PM   #1
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

God! how stupid can I be?! I traded him for Keldorn and was satisfied the time we started to engage in battles! Korgan is a record breaking dude! In 2 days 8hours, a racked up kills of 44! That's right! Well, compared to my other party members... who have been with me since the beginning... well.. I get most of the kills... with 394 in total. I plan on '
taking a break' if you what I mean... so, I let do Korgan do all the hardwork and so far, he has not been disappointing me! Unlike Minsc and Keldorn... Ok. A Q. I have beaten up Kangaxx's ass with out anymuch effort... and I was wondering where to put my ring of gaxx... party members:

Ryan-Kensai PC
Korgan
Viconia
Jaheira
Aerie
Jan

There! and Armisael, can you give me advices on how to handle Korgan? he could be a lil ill tempered... hehe
Old 01-16-2001, 11:06 PM   #2
Armisael

Keep him drunk and his gold pouch full and you won't have too much hassle. Unfortunately, no matter what you do, he's going to conflict with Aerie, who will eventually just up and leave. As for the ring of gaxx, give it to your kensai, he's probably already got a shitty enough AC and needs every little bit you can give him.

Old 01-16-2001, 11:11 PM   #3
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Yep! I fixed that shitty AC with my tuned up sword... the one I COULDN'T do is that I couldn't make my sword talk! DAMMIT! I love Lilarcor, but my sword is way mightier than him, and Korgan is an axe boy. There is a plan of just editing Lilarcor himself, but no. I want MY sword to talk! Oh and Armisael, favor. can you read the Romances thread by Kammy. I have a q waiting to be answered.