Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum

Old 06-03-2001, 02:07 PM   #31
Evil_Twin
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Cheers Cloudy for welcoming us Newbies to this Fourum. The oppertunity for interesting and amusing chat about great Games is always good in my book. Also what is this Leafy persons attitude problem? I think its great that we new people get given a warm welcome and i welcome all who are newer to this fourum than i am
Evil_Twin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2001, 02:13 PM   #32
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Heya Evil_Twin! My pleasure! Check out the other forums that might interest you and I hope All your adventuring IS spectacular!

Cloudy

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Cloudbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2001, 09:40 PM   #33
DawnChaser
Zhentarim Guard

Thank you for the heartwarming welcome. I greatly enjoy the feeling of being wanted (unlike some) and feel better about traipsing around this forum armed with the knowledge that not only are you guys helpful, but you are friendly and fun-loving.

I look forward to reading (and posting) on this forum, as I am an avid RPG'er.

Well Met! (I am working on a signature. All of the one's I have seen are so nice!)

DawnChaser
DawnChaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2001, 09:44 PM   #34
BladeMaster

Welcome Dawnchaser you will have a blast here at Ironworks and join us for a free drink at the BG2 bar.

------------------
Old 06-04-2001, 10:26 PM   #35
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Cloud-therapist...I just e-mailed you. (I'm gonna jump...I swear!!)

------------------

Larry,
Loyal guardian of the OHF
Devoted member of the Ironworks
Only member of the Elite Bodyguard to Rikard (the fool that takes the bullet)
Ertai's back-up
Memnoch's chief look-out
Member of the Ancients club
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2001, 10:27 PM   #36
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by DawnChaser:
Thank you for the heartwarming welcome. I greatly enjoy the feeling of being wanted (unlike some) and feel better about traipsing around this forum armed with the knowledge that not only are you guys helpful, but you are friendly and fun-loving.

I look forward to reading (and posting) on this forum, as I am an avid RPG'er.

Well Met! (I am working on a signature. All of the one's I have seen are so nice!)

DawnChaser

DawnChaser! Lovely nick, can't wait to see what kind of sig you choose!

We do have a lot of fun! We also answer game questions, help sort various technical problems out , and have some serious discussions as well! For the chats and discussions come over to General Discussions. Check out individual Game forums for the game related questions and try the Book forum if you love to read!

Cloudy, who remembers being a new face on the old board at one time....

------------------
Storm-Queen
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 06-05-2001, 12:56 AM   #37
DawnChaser
Zhentarim Guard

Thanks again. I am working on a sig now (actually, I requested the artistic expertise of Sazerac), and will gladly show it off when complete.

I play Icewind Dale (Heart of Winter) and have played Baldur's Gate, and look forward to catching up with Baldur's Gate II soon. I love reading, so will frequent the forum sections you mentioned, as well.

See you all there...

DawnChaser

[This message has been edited by DawnChaser (edited 06-05-2001).]
DawnChaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2001, 11:28 PM   #38
Father Bronze
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Leafy:
so what's with the welcomes anyways? Is IW making the big time now?
Leafy,

Even though I've been busy this past week or so, I've noticed that the number of new posters coming to this forum for help has increased dramatically. Just look at the page numbers of the IWD forum (for the longest time we were stuck on page 2 and now we're heading toward 4 = doubling the size of the fourm).

Knowing that many of the new people here might share interests with many of the rest of us, I asked Cloudbringer to invite them to the General Discussions forum (she seems to have a knack for polite invitations and hellos).

I know I'm coming into this discussion a bit late, and I don't want to stir anything up. Just wanted it noted who the instigator was

------------------

Most Subtle Official Straightman of the Laughing Hyenas -- Grammarian Brigade.
Father Bronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2001, 05:39 AM   #39
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Leafy:
Great Googley-Moogley! I had no idea i was pissing in the wind! And to say such hurtfull things to a lady! I'm so sorry ::grovel::

so what's with the welcomes anyways? Is IW making the big time now?
Leafy, and newcomers, don't be fooled. You were on the right track, the members of the insidious Cloudbringer organization are ubiquitous. I had no idea they had opened up a new front in IWD. If you can handle the truth look here

I must return to the sanctuary of General Discussion - Cloudbringer are searching for me as I speak.

------------------

Save Chip - Don't let Sarah win!
Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas
Donut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2001, 11:58 AM   #40
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Donut:
Leafy, and newcomers, don't be fooled. You were on the right track, the members of the insidious Cloudbringer organization are ubiquitous. I had no idea they had opened up a new front in IWD. If you can handle the truth look here

I must return to the sanctuary of General Discussion - Cloudbringer are searching for me as I speak.
And we,er I, found you! HEHEHE...so, dear Donut...shall we take a walk and er, hmmmm, discuss your theories....*low throaty chuckle* We, er I am most amused....what's that? You don't like walks in the woods.... well ok he made it to GD again...sigh...he IS making this difficult!

Cloudbringer

------------------
Storm-Queen
Heart Mind Soul Forever