Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 12-19-2000, 08:00 PM   #11
Suul-Yinn

Teleport field only works randomnly, so the chances all your party will be in the courtyard at the same time are slim. Plus, if it is a bug you, may end up trapped with no return!

Old 12-19-2000, 08:03 PM   #12
Armisael

Teleport field? Isn't that just a spell for teleporting enemies around randomly?

Old 12-19-2000, 08:26 PM   #13
Suul-Yinn

I haven't used it as it seems totally useless but its description is all creatures in the area and covers anywhere in the mages vision. There are plenty of better level 4 spells to cast such as Greater Malison, confusion and emotion which affect an area.
I don't think you will be able to get your loot Nitemare, but at least it is safe!

Old 12-20-2000, 09:12 AM   #14
drezden

Well teleport field didnt work - apparently it doesn't work on your own party. So ... with no other way in, I just used the cheat code and everything was AOK lol I wish we had those in real life. But I did still have my keep and this time when exiting I made sure the drawbridge was down - which actually took a little time because when you hit the switch it goes down and back up quick. But I moved a party member there simultaneously and that solved it. But everyone else be warned if you have Nalia's as a stronghold, don't leave out the secret door - you may not get back in!