Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 12-01-2001, 03:35 PM   #1
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

here...

check this thread, what they did is absolutely absurd and idiotic. I've seen players with dupelicated account talking to themselves. pretty stupid to my taste. are they the same person? no matter what, posting in a closed game is still annoying and rude (not to say their styles are pathetic) Larry, man, you showed a lot courtious in this matter

cannot post this in RP thread (IC only) cannot report abuse... my computer doesnt let me... so go public
Old 12-01-2001, 03:41 PM   #2
Barb
Symbol of Cyric

Strange. TAOWolf started posting in my thread in RP section this morning. She only kept on saying that she walked around looking with *her amber grey eyes*

She needs help
Old 12-02-2001, 12:59 AM   #3
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Thanks for the compliment, doscientos cinquinta...I er...found it very odd that they appeared like that and just started posting as though they were supposed to be there.
Nevertheless...we shall move on...
Old 12-02-2001, 01:20 AM   #4
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Eh,

I dont think its the same person, look at the dates.

If it was the same person they would have the posts neck n neck these are about 10 minutes apart. Well the first few are anyway.
Old 12-02-2001, 06:06 AM   #5
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by 250:
here...

check this thread, what they did is absolutely absurd and idiotic. I've seen players with dupelicated account talking to themselves. pretty stupid to my taste. are they the same person? no matter what, posting in a closed game is still annoying and rude (not to say their styles are pathetic) Larry, man, you showed a lot courtious in this matter

cannot post this in RP thread (IC only) cannot report abuse... my computer doesnt let me... so go public

Hey 250! Sorry you had trouble. You can always try pm'ing us (me or Larry) if you ever have trouble or a question..

I checked the ip of each and those two appear to be separate people. Just a bit rude to interrupt your game.

Cloudy
Old 12-02-2001, 06:11 AM   #6
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

Hey 250! Sorry you had trouble. You can always try pm'ing us (me or Larry) if you ever have trouble or a question..

I checked the ip of each and those two appear to be separate people. Just a bit rude to interrupt your game.

Cloudy

now cloudy, I didnt mean you. believe it or not, when I posted, I didnt have you in mind... sowwy for the confusion, I'll delete this thread once you see my apology

sorry [img]smile.gif[/img]