Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-24-2001, 05:29 AM   #11
Moiraine
Anubis

Quote:
Originally posted by JR Jansen:
That fairy sounds good, crunch, crunch.

'Takes sip from his newly aquired mug full of jummy ale'

Say, anybody went to the paladin-tripping contest we had a while back. I admit to have never seen one of those dudes fall so hard when that one guy hit that rock. Wanna see it ? I still have it. Kept it as a momento. Still has the imprint of the guys surprised face in it.

JR

Damned i lost cousin Jan's techno gloves
Yeah, them tin cans are damn fine for decorating gardens.

(Moiraine watches her blue fairy melt in the ale with bubbles )

So, cousin what brings you here in this forsaken country ? Red mage hunting ?

------------------

The world is my oyster !

[This message has been edited by Moiraine (edited 10-24-2001).]
Old 10-24-2001, 05:32 AM   #12
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

Moraine suddenly notes the man standing next to her.
Suddenly he throws down his cloak reveling the face of a dark elf.
He smiles, 'excuse me, but ive been hired to eradicate a local gnome infestation', 'you woudnt happen to know any gnomes do you'?

------------------

Those who watch their backs meet death from the front- Dreamer128 Demonslayer of the OHF.

Paladin of the order, first bodyguard of Lady Lioness and defender of Castle Kerhelm
Old 10-24-2001, 05:35 AM   #13
JR Jansen
Drizzt Do'Urden

Now that was rude of that dwarf.

::looks over but quickly looks back as the dwarf seems to have one BIG axe and turns his attention back to Moiraine::

Nah, those guys are so dull. Can't get any of them to laugh. Now, i wandered across a ranger not to long ago. Dude seemed odd. Anyway he had a hamster with him and it might just be a good laugh to tag along with him for a while. don't know where he's going though. I got to pry that out of him. On the other hand, i might just be in town a little longer or maybe i'll go fairy hunting. Well, we'll see. What are you up to ?

JR

Old 10-24-2001, 05:37 AM   #14
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreamer128:
Moraine suddenly notes the man standing next to her.
Suddenly he throws down his cloak reveling the face of a dark elf.
He smiles, 'excuse me, but ive been hired to eradicate a local gnome infestation', 'you woudnt happen to know any gnomes do you'?

Patrons gasped in horror as sounds of "dark elf" "dark elf" bursts out, the man sitting in the far right corner threw his cup down, and grabbed his giant sword, battle ready, he shouted:"Halt, evil kin! I warn you, do not stay in the holy Imperial Land!"

Vangard, eyes widened for a second, then with a wild cry, "Stinky drow!" brought out his axe, ready to leap at the dark elf. The hafling sneaked behind the dwarf, and tip-toe out of the room, he was going for help

OOC: play smart people, I WILL kill you if you make dumb mistakes. please respect if you want to have fun here

[This message has been edited by 250 (edited 10-24-2001).]
Old 10-24-2001, 05:38 AM   #15
Moiraine
Anubis

(Moiraine blurs and suddenly looks like a much oversized fairy)

Gnomes ? Where ? What's a Gnome anyway ? (Very innocent looking grin)

Now good Sir, if we ever see a Gnome around, we'll tellya, for sure !

Want a bubble fairy ?

------------------

The world is my oyster !
Old 10-24-2001, 05:40 AM   #16
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by 250:

Patrons gasped in horror as sounds of "dark elf" "dark elf" bursts out, the man sitting in the far right corner threw his cup down, and grabbed his giant sword, battle ready, he shouted:"Halt, evil kin! I warn you, do not stay in the holy Imperial Land!"

Vangard, eyes widened for a second, then with a wild cry, "Stinky drow!" brought out his axe, ready to leap at the dark elf. The hafling sneaked behind the dwarf, and tip-toe out of the room, he was going for help
The drow turtns to face the enemy, a longsword pointing at Vangards throad.
He smiles and suddenly drops his weapon. "Im not here to fight dwarf", he yelles.

------------------

Those who watch their backs meet death from the front- Dreamer128 Demonslayer of the OHF.

Paladin of the order, first bodyguard of Lady Lioness and defender of Castle Kerhelm
Old 10-24-2001, 05:42 AM   #17
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Vangard snorted at Moiraine "shut up, he'z gonna chop ye dumb butted head and chew on ye bones!"

Another man in the dark corner slipped his hands into his belt and brought out twin daggers, he was the one who asked Vangard to "take it easy"
Old 10-24-2001, 05:42 AM   #18
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Moiraine:
(Moiraine blurs and suddenly looks like a much oversized fairy)

Gnomes ? Where ? What's a Gnome anyway ? (Very innocent looking grin)

Now good Sir, if we ever see a Gnome around, we'll tellya, for sure !

Want a bubble fairy ?

*blinks to 250"
"Well thank you little one, why not". "Bartender, an ale for my little friend here"

[This message has been edited by Dreamer128 (edited 10-24-2001).]
Old 10-24-2001, 05:45 AM   #19
Moiraine
Anubis

Quote:
Originally posted by JR Jansen:
Now that was rude of that dwarf.

::looks over but quickly looks back as the dwarf seems to have one BIG axe and turns his attention back to Moiraine::

Nah, those guys are so dull. Can't get any of them to laugh. Now, i wandered across a ranger not to long ago. Dude seemed odd. Anyway he had a hamster with him and it might just be a good laugh to tag along with him for a while. don't know where he's going though. I got to pry that out of him. On the other hand, i might just be in town a little longer or maybe i'll go fairy hunting. Well, we'll see. What are you up to ?

JR

That hamster guy looks interesting, for sure. May be a good idea to stick around him for a bit of fun.
Now, haven't you seen a wolf around ? I'm looking for my wolf companion, lost him a while ago. I've heard rumors that he may be in the forest around here. Hope he'll show up soon, wolfriding is real fun, you should try.

------------------

The world is my oyster !
Old 10-24-2001, 05:46 AM   #20
JR Jansen
Drizzt Do'Urden

::Just after this started, the gnome sitting with Moiraine had slipt out the bar and after a short while re-entered and went back to his former seat and whispered to his fellow::

Hey want a couple of rotten eggs and tomatos ?

How did your wolf look like ? Was he cute and furry or was he ugly and furry like that dwarf ?

JR

[This message has been edited by JR Jansen (edited 10-24-2001).]