Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-12-2001, 08:46 PM   #11
Tiamat
Banned User

Yeh, and fake slurpies also are a no no!

------------------

I am Tiamat!
Old 10-12-2001, 09:19 PM   #12
Tiamat
Banned User

SNTFS! remember that and AYB!

------------------

I am Tiamat!
Old 10-13-2001, 06:32 AM   #13
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

actually i think that 'fake shakes' are pretty good now that i have an example. of course, AYB is VERY good, especially the Osama AYB at newgrounds.com

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division
Official Soup Server and bumper of Cloudy's Cafe
Possessor of the Aerie Diamond Head from the ALSB.
Page in the Court of Lady Lioness

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-13-2001, 06:38 AM   #14
Neb
Account deleted by Request

"The Osame AYB"? "The Osama All Your Base"? Give us the link.
Old 10-13-2001, 06:51 AM   #15
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
"The Osame AYB"? "The Osama All Your Base"? Give us the link.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=33283 is the link, my good man!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division
Official Soup Server and bumper of Cloudy's Cafe
Possessor of the Aerie Diamond Head from the ALSB.
Page in the Court of Lady Lioness

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-13-2001, 11:29 AM   #16
Tiamat
Banned User

Ayb for all your base!

------------------

I am Tiamat!
Old 10-13-2001, 11:33 AM   #17
Tiamat
Banned User

Lets go all the way! Lets go all the way!! wiggy wiggy wiggy nobody has to die..... all you have to do is fly for me!

------------------

I am Tiamat!