Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2001, 05:25 PM   #21
H. Sedai

That sure is a pretty sig, Cloudbringer. I'm somewhat jealous.

------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
-Robert McCloskey

• Supreme Commander of nothing in particular
  • Justicar of the unguilded few
  • The tattooed freak your mother warned you about[/list]
    [This message has been edited by H. Sedai (edited 10-11-2001).]

Old 10-11-2001, 06:56 PM   #22
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by H. Sedai:
That sure is a pretty sig, Cloudbringer. I'm somewhat jealous.
Too funny, H! Yours is wonderful!
Sazerac DID do a spectacular job, though, didn't he?!

Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
CloudDragon of the OHF
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 10-12-2001, 12:58 PM   #23
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
Ramon: Why, to keep you on your toesies, of course!

Cloudy: My poor kitties are all confusled! I only dance waltzes with them now. They got very upset when I tried to slam dance with them. Wonder why? Hmmmm....

H.Sedai: I said it once and Cloudy has concurred - welcome aboard - you have definitely found a second home here!

Mr. Sedai, if my pathological and pathetic jealousy of all the female attention you have been receiving here lately didn't prevent me fom doing so, I would second the ladies here and say that you are one of the most pleasant new arrivals to IW in a long time. I would furthermore concur with Cloudy on that your signature ranks among the most hilarious and entertaining and even add that I just outright love the first line of the "caption" in your signature - just one of those only seemingly innocent and ingenious little bits that make me feel a little less "alone" in this strange world and in my own head ...

Isn't it just a shame that it is virtually impossible for me to tell you any of the above ?

(Btw, Miss DragonMage, if you think that the fact you are sporting the most impressive, daringly low-cut - and most active - "neckline" here on IW, spares you my retaliation you are very mistaken, there: !)

------------------
So long !

R³ aka "The Ramonster"(thanks Sir Tainly) - proud to be the official spokesman for the most noble Lady Bilqis, Desert Rose of Ironworks - equally proud to be Moiraine's "permanent advocate" !

Btw, the cow is queuing in the slaughterhouse right now !

[This message has been edited by Ramon de Ramon y Ramon (edited 10-12-2001).]
Old 10-12-2001, 01:10 PM   #24
H. Sedai

Danke, Herr Ramon. Those were some very kind comments. I am somewhat confused by your home being German and your name being spanish. Don't worry though. I'm easily confused though because of the evident sloping forehead and one eyebrow. Walking is difficult because of the knuckles that drag.

I'm still jealous of Cloud Bringer's sig though. I'll try not to spend too much time weeping because of my sad sig. Perhaps I should start a new hobby such as collecting lint from my belly button. I could make a pillow.

PS My german is limited to Wilst du mein nachbar seine? and my Spanish is limited to Donde est el commodo?

------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
-Robert McCloskey

Old 10-12-2001, 01:13 PM   #25
H. Sedai

Double post. Okay, I'm a bonehead who is trying to do too many things at once. I hear my name exclaimed in anger every 10 minutes and there are so many problems to solve. Could they solve them by themselves? Hell no!! This is most disconcerting. I must now change and diaper my brood.

[This message has been edited by H. Sedai (edited 10-12-2001).]

Old 10-12-2001, 01:45 PM   #26
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Ramon de Ramon y Ramon:
Mr. Sedai, if my pathological and pathetic jealousy of all the female attention you have been receiving here lately didn't prevent me fom doing so, I would second the ladies here and say that you are one of the most pleasant new arrivals to IW in a long time. I would furthermore concur with Cloudy on that your signature ranks among the most hilarious and entertaining and even add that I just outright love the first line of the "caption" in your signature - just one of those only seemingly innocent and ingenious little bits that make me feel a little less "alone" in this strange world and in my own head ...

Isn't it just a shame that it is virtually impossible for me to tell you any of the above ?

(Btw, Miss DragonMage, if you think that the fact you are sporting the most impressive, daringly low-cut - and most active - "neckline" here on IW, spares you my retaliation you are very mistaken, there: !)

Awwww, Ramon, don't feel slighted! We've got plenty of attention to go around! Come on girls: *group kissy-smooch on Ramon!* Now, *group kissy-smooch on H.Sedai* ---- OH! What the heck! *group kissy-smooch on ALL the guys here!!!*

*ain't I just the little devil - heehee*

Oh, and Ramon:

------------------

Alureth...Dragon friend of Breanna, Mage and Advisor in the Court of Lady Lioness

Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.
Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force
Sublime Sister of the Illuminati - may the Light shine forever!
Second Historian and Scribe of IW. Mother Hen of IW.
Mage extraordinair, Pin-Up Girl for the OLD-COOTS
Magey-Wagey: performer in the Nekked Dancing Trio of the ORT.

Hopeless Romantic *sigh*
Old 10-12-2001, 01:59 PM   #27
H. Sedai

Lady Dragon Mage, I'm hoping you won't want to pilfer my current sig. Please let me know if this is too tempting too. (too many too's?)

------------------
-Robert McCloskey

Old 10-12-2001, 02:04 PM   #28
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by H. Sedai:
Lady Dragon Mage, I'm hoping you won't want to pilfer my current sig. Please let me know if this is too tempting too. (too many too's?)
-- and, yes, I like Dr. Who, too. There's just no way to deny it - you and I were separated at birth. BROTHER!!!!!!

But don't worry, I won't steal your sig!

------------------

Alureth...Dragon friend of Breanna, Mage and Advisor in the Court of Lady Lioness

Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.
Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force
Sublime Sister of the Illuminati - may the Light shine forever!
Second Historian and Scribe of IW. Mother Hen of IW.
Mage extraordinair, Pin-Up Girl for the OLD-COOTS
Magey-Wagey: performer in the Nekked Dancing Trio of the ORT.

Hopeless Romantic *sigh*
Old 10-12-2001, 02:09 PM   #29
H. Sedai

I requested a new sig from Mister Sassy Rig. That way it will be unique, interesting, and you won't covet it. hehe

------------------
-Robert McCloskey

Old 10-12-2001, 04:12 PM   #30
Sorcerer Alex

Cloudy, I'm really sorry I couldn't help you with your sig in any way. If I was creative and had the tools to do it I would be more than happy to. I hope that you're satisfied with Sazerac's masterpiece

------------------

Formidable Flirty Fishy Sorcerer of the HADB