Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-09-2001, 10:18 AM   #1
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

This is our next thread of operation...
I suppose K. Spree will pick up on it easily enough

From our last thread, Larry, K. Spree, Deiter, and Kaz are all reunited in the docks district, and are planning to continue their adventure looking for clues to find Mistral.
Old 10-09-2001, 10:28 AM   #2
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

OOC: whose turn is it?
Old 10-09-2001, 10:29 AM   #3
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Mistral drums her fingers aimlessly on the dressing table. "How long has it been since I came here, anyway?" ~ Fiddles with the assortment of decorative ornaments, sighing. Aloud ~ "This inactivity is really quite unbearable." ~ Throwing a sea anemone onto the ground, she picks up a pebble and aims at it. The pebble lands smack into the centre of the anemone.

She presses her hands on the stone bench, slowly raising her body. Her shoulder injury seems to have healed almost completely, as does her ankle sprain. Perhaps it is the healing essence of the food these sea-elves have been offering me…

Carefully, she treads her way out of the shimmering room. As the piercing ache shoots from the scythe-shaped wound to her heart, she gasps and grips the nearest column for support. What's all this about? If only Killing Spree were here... she's such a strange one, she's bound to know something about it!

Old 10-09-2001, 10:43 AM   #4
mistral4543

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaz:
OOC: whose turn is it?
ooc: Not very sure myself... anyway, that is the only post I will be entering for now. I am not sure whether Killing Spree's sub-plot occurs before my rescue or after it. If it's before, I'll need to generate more in-between events, indicating the passage of time... oh help, hope my brain juices don't run out on me!

(I will only say this once, so pls bear with me - Hurray, I'm out of Magister!! I don't care about the ranks beyond this. Always like plain simple icons)

Old 10-09-2001, 10:49 AM   #5
Kaz

OOC: If Killing Spree or Deiter are here, it's their turn, otherwise it's Larry's.
Old 10-09-2001, 11:51 AM   #6
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

ooc...sigh...I don't wanna ruin anything that K. Spree has planned,...OK...here I go. I will erase this if I post only to find afterward that someone else has posted a contradiction before me...
================================================== ==============================
Larry, Deiter, Kaz and K. Spree head toward the closest ship with men standing at the docking board.

"Excuse me, good sir!" Larry calls out to one of the cleaner of the bunch..."I seem to have arrived late to see my friends leave shore. Have you seen two ladies and a man depart from here this fair morning"?

"Aye, that I have! The bunch of 'em left outta 'ere in a hurry! I don't think they were expecting ye."

Then, my good man, do you know where they might be destined? If we payed you, could we purchase a spot on your fine ship, that we might catch up to them?"

"They'll be no catchin' up to the likes o' that one, fer sure! That ship was the finest I have seen in all my bloody years! I have but a meager fishing boat, compared to the likes a that one!"

Rather saddened by this unfortunate turn of events, Larry and his friends just sat down to see the tide rolling in. They had no idea how they were going to actually find their missing Mistral.

"Has anyone got any ideas on how we are to track her down out there"? Lary asks to no one in particular, pointing at the sea. "I just cannot seem to figure it out! What do we do from here?"

[This message has been edited by Larry_OHF (edited 10-09-2001).]
Old 10-09-2001, 01:13 PM   #7
Kaz

I asked my familiar to follow Mistral and her captors a while back. I haven't checked on him since then... I'll see what he says." Kaz closes her eyes and concentrates. Finally she says: "Aerynkoryk has been blown off course by a storm." And is complaining loudly about getting his feathers ruffled, she adds silently. "However, the ship went in approximately that direction." She points towards the east.
OOC: It is east, right? And btw Larry, I don't think anyone knows what has happened to the plot - except maybe Killing Spree. Our grand master Killing Spree... er... been spending too much time around Dio, I guess.
Old 10-09-2001, 02:30 PM   #8
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

"Kaz, you are beautiful!
At least we know in what direction we should sail.
Now, I guess we need a ship.
Does anybody have any objections to borrowing a ship from somebody?
And by the way...does anyone know how to operate one???"
Old 10-09-2001, 02:37 PM   #9
mistral4543

ooc: Hi Larry, just checking on what's happening so far. Going back to bed after this... I'll be emailing you soon to discuss how things can go from here (kind of afraid there'll be questions unanswered). If you've any ideas yourself, do feel free to drop me an email too. Bye...

Old 10-09-2001, 02:39 PM   #10
Tiamat
Banned User

Can a sorceror join? Im just askin! Im currently lvl. 8, but i can be helpful- yes!

------------------

I am Tiamat!