Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-17-2001, 06:53 AM   #1
Famir
Dungeon Master

Same as the others, where do i find it
Old 06-17-2001, 07:00 AM   #2
Sigmar
Unicorn

I hope you mean the shield, I rerember it being on the shadow dragon or the sanguahin section of the underdark (near the exit).

------------------
Sigmar has only one foe,
and he is Tiax!
Old 06-17-2001, 07:20 AM   #3
Dramnek_Ulk

you can buy it form a drow mecrchant in the drow city. Its over 10k gold so its best to steal it.

------------------

Old 06-17-2001, 07:33 AM   #4
Sigmar
Unicorn

I must have been thinking of the other one, the fallen star.

------------------
Sigmar has only one foe,
and he is Tiax!
Old 06-17-2001, 08:20 AM   #5
Shadow
Manshoon

Sentinental+4?

I like that shield. I would consider it the best shield.

BTW, I went on a spell spree down there! I had jan steal spell scrolls from a drow person and I wiped out his whole stock! Edwin, jan, and imoen shared them. Edwin took them all, the ones he knew he gave to jan. The ones jan knew he gave to imoen, the one imoen knew, that spell didnt reach her.

------------------
The Black Killer
Old 06-17-2001, 08:23 AM   #6
Zateel
Zhentarim Guard

Dramnek Ulk,

This is a bit off topic, but I think your signature may be considered by many as unfriendly. Although I am not one of the more vocal "flag waving" patriots in the U.S.A., the sight of burning American flags bothers me. You are completely entitled to any political viewpoints you might hold, but please try to adhere to the Ironworks rules to not intentionally offend any group of people. American citizens on an individual basis do not make policy for the U.S.A., so if you have any problems with the leadership, please direct it at the leaders, since your "burning flag" might be thought to symbolize the entire country. Thanks.
Old 06-17-2001, 08:28 AM   #7
Cavern Sniffer
Elminster

A somewhat strange and inflammatory sig by any stretch of the imagination. I'm English btw, sorry Dramnet but your posts are usually very good. Whats up?????

------------------
It's bleedin dark down here, slippery too.
Man, that's a pisser.
Old 06-17-2001, 09:08 AM   #8
Dramnek_Ulk

Ok, i promise to be good and never ever have that in my Signature again. although perhaps i should have explianed, visit http://www.esquilax.com/flag for an explanation.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Dramnek_Ulk (edited 06-17-2001).]

Old 06-17-2001, 11:45 AM   #9
sunder
Zhentarim Guard

Just my opinion, even though Im against flag burning generally, did that really bother anyone? Do you have thin skin or something that a little picture like that deserved any comment?

Sorry LOL I saw it for what it was, a little picture signiature, nothing to get upset over. Next thing you know some religious guy will get on commenting on all your pictures of wizards and demons and such as being worshippers of satan (believe me, I have a religious aunt and family who do this), and at that point you will all say chill, its just a game what are you getting upset over a picture of a dragon for?

SO I will say it, what are you getting upset over the flag burning picture for, I'm interested in the posts, not some little picture about nothing. Im in a game where I'm killing everything, casting fireballs wiping out tavern goers, slicing the heads off dwarves, ohhhh noooo! a burning flag picture! ickkkk! ahhhhhhhhh!
Old 06-17-2001, 02:08 PM   #10
Zateel
Zhentarim Guard

Thanks for the new sig!

I didn't mean to get on a political soapbox, Sunder, but if I put a swastika or an image of Jesus being sodomized in my sig, I'm sure others might be offended. It was not an order- I have no power and don't for a second pretend to imitate a moderator. It was a polite request that Dramnek Ulk graciously obliged, and I thank him/her.