Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-03-2001, 11:47 PM   #11
Mitro Jellywadder
Quintesson

quote:
Originally posted by andrewas:
the only reliable permanent method is the machine of lum the mad. ive got the code here somewhere... no i dont. damn, must stop chucking out bits of paper. blue green long if i was asked to hazard a guess.y.

*ack, I'm blind*..... [img]smile.gif[/img] Circle, blue, long.

You were pretty close.
Mitro Jellywadder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2001, 12:39 AM   #12
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Mitro Jellywadder:
*ack, I'm blind*..... [img]smile.gif[/img] Circle, blue, long.
You were pretty close.

AIIEEEE! MY EYES! THEY BURN! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Just kidding, but seriously folks,

The correct sequence is Long, Circle, Blue.
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2001, 07:33 AM   #13
Grindar Silvermane
Manshoon

Location: Temple of Tempus: The High Hall of Swords and Banners
And of(f) course there's always the way of the cheater, i.e. using an editor like shadowkeeper or character control from Team BG
Old 12-06-2001, 04:57 PM   #14
StormCast
Dungeon Master

Well, cheating is boring.

To easy... I think u get a total of +3 itn permanently through the whole saga(tombe in bg1, Tear of Baahl in BG2, and lum the mad in TOB)
Three Rings for the elven kings under the sky,<br />Seven for the dvarf lords in their halls of stone,<br />Nine for mortal men doomed to die,<br />And One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne,<br />In the lands of Mordor where the shadows lie.<p>One Ring to rule them all,<br />One Ring to find them,<br />One ring to bring them all,<br />And in the darkness bind them.<br />In the lands of Mordor where the shadows lie.<p><br />StormCast
StormCast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2001, 01:20 AM   #15
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by StormCast:
Well, cheating is boring.
To easy... I think u get a total of +3 itn permanently through the whole saga(tombe in bg1, Tear of Baahl in BG2, and lum the mad in TOB)

*cough* *cough*

None of the Tears of Bhaal grant you a +1 to INT. You can use the Decks of Many Things however.
Old 12-07-2001, 10:15 AM   #16
Mitro Jellywadder
Quintesson

Spoiler?

If you're a mage type, wouldn't the evil finish to the Wrath trial give you a bonus to Int? It gives you +1 in one of your primary attributes.
Old 12-07-2001, 12:50 PM   #17
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Mitro Jellywadder:
If you're a mage type, wouldn't the evil finish to the Wrath trial give you a bonus to Int? It gives you +1 in one of your primary attributes.

Nope, the good path grants you +1 to WIS and CHA, the evil path grants you +2 to STR.

I used a Necromancer to test out all the trials by the way.
Old 12-07-2001, 05:00 PM   #18
Mitro Jellywadder
Quintesson

quote:
Originally posted by Dundee Slaytern:
Nope, the good path grants you +1 to WIS and CHA, the evil path grants you +2 to STR.
I used a Necromancer to test out all the trials by the way.

That's what I get for putting my faith in the Versus Books. They rated Improve Alacrity with a bronze star. (Gold, Silver, and Bronze).

Quoting them, "Improved Alacrity makes little realistic sense. In essence, this spell erases the gap between when a caster finishes his spell and begins the next. But, only lasting two rounds, this would not give enough time for it to have any effect at all on any spell with a large casting time. What this will do is allow you to cast a good few Magic Missiles all together in fast repetition. But, that's not to helpful at such high levels, and you'de be better off using you few ability points elsewhere. That is, unless you have a fetish for Magic Missile."

I guess they never thought to use Time Stop with it. [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]
Old 12-07-2001, 09:10 PM   #19
Sengmand
Dungeon Master

Why waste money paying for manuals? That's a mistake I made with AOE. NEVER do it
Old 12-08-2001, 01:33 AM   #20
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Maybe they will sing a different tune if I show them my screenshoots of my PRATI tactic.