Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-19-2002, 01:03 PM   #1
TheGrandSlayer
Red Wizard of Thay

I'm

When it comes to being mysterious, that's what you do best. You like to leave others puzzled and speak in riddles. You're not out there for the fame and fortune, you're just being yourself, doing what you do best. You're strong and courageous, and you're always the leader of the pack. You're skillful; people respect you, and you respect people.
Go to http://www.quacktastic.net/jenverz/tests/matrix/
Old 07-19-2002, 02:33 PM   #2
Dragonbreath
Manshoon

I'm

You sometimes doubt yourself - who you are and what you can do. You're a curious person, with questions and concerns about the world. You go along with the crowd and aim to please others to your best ability. But when you finally discover what you're really capable of, you can do some serious ass kickin'! You're fast and furious, and you will always stick up for what you believe, and those who you care for. Not only that, but you're charming and charismatic, so you get along with people well, and others often look up to you.
Old 07-20-2002, 06:16 AM   #3
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

I am NEO! yeah
Bahamut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2002, 06:18 PM   #4
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Heh, cool, I'm Trinity!
Old 07-20-2002, 06:18 PM   #5
shadowhound
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Decieving and cunning describes you. You're always plotting and planning. You never speak before you think, because you've always got something going on in your head. You'll do whatever it takes to get things your way, even if it means sacrificing friends and relationships. You'll do whatever it takes to make your name known amongst your peers. Deep down, though, you're bark is bigger than your bite.

Yes, that sounds right.
Old 07-20-2002, 11:05 PM   #6
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

woohoo! I'm Neo. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2002, 05:54 PM   #7
Zidane
Manshoon

I took the test

You sometimes doubt yourself - who you are and what you can do. You're a curious person, with questions and concerns about the world. You go along with the crowd and aim to please others to your best ability. But when you finally discover what you're really capable of, you can do some serious ass kickin'! You're fast and furious, and you will always stick up for what you believe, and those who you care for. Not only that, but you're charming and charismatic, so you get along with people well, and others often look up to you.

LZ
Old 07-21-2002, 06:59 PM   #8
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

Morgan Corbesant, Elven BladeSinger, Captain of the army of the Seldarine<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.rleeermey.com/images/linkbanners/usmcredwhiteblue.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Protector of Elves<br />Slayer of Orcs<br /><br />ALL YOUR BASE, ARE BELONG TO US!!!<br />I DON\'T FIGHT FOR HONOR, I FIGHT TO WIN!<br />\"One who is a samurai must before all things keep constantly in mind, by day and by night...the fact that he has to die\". <br />-Daidoji Yuzan-<br />16th Century
Morgan_Corbesant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2002, 07:53 AM   #9
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

lol, me neo?

Calaethis Dragonsbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2002, 08:31 AM   #10
Sir Byronas
Mephistopheles

I am Morpheus! Yahoo!