Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-16-2004, 09:45 PM   #71
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Awwww, this thread is definitely a very nice idea, I too feel very warm and fuzzy when I read my name read on people's lists. [img]smile.gif[/img]

It is hard for me to make a list, as I'm sure I will miss somebody, because there are SO many people here....

Cloudy - course cause she's my Sis, and we developed a friendship years ago right off the bat on the blueboard.

Melusine - She has a personality I really like, she is so smart, and has a great sense of humor, she just rocks.

I love Davros and want to use my Fosters can animated gif again sometime soon just to tease him LOL; I love Donut for his subtle wit and constant humor; I love Memnch for his constant serenity in almost any situation on IWs, and our same tastes in books; I love Wolfgir because he is just one hell of a nice guy, and has the same tastes in music as I do, and I have enjoyed our passing back and forth music [img]smile.gif[/img] , I love Ronn Bman because he cracks me up. And I love Lord of Alcohol because he is just a wonderful guy, a good looking guy too with just a perfect white smile, he is just so charming, you'd never know sometimes LOL because of his crude jokes, which by the way are also hilarious , I love Ziroc and Choc, Dan does so much for this forum, he is such a nice guy who has really a heart of gold [img]smile.gif[/img] I love Moiraine because of her honesty, and true friendship, and generosity towards all; I love Lanesra cause he is another nice guy who really likes sports LOL; I love Yorick, whose voice is just unbelievable, and I so cherish the CDs I have of his music, and listen to it often, especially in traffic on my way home from work, it really helps take the tension away; I love Mouse, who is always so nice and reasonable towards everyone; and Epona, Laura, who is a crazy gal that is nothing but FUN to be around trust me. [img]smile.gif[/img] ; Larry, who can be chaotic at times, still is a nice guy and a friend to me, and his daughter is the cutest little girl ever LOL;

Reality Show Recaps
Old 12-16-2004, 09:55 PM   #72
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

And to continue LOL...

I love Johnny because of his constant humor, but I've gotten a peek of his humanity and he is such a good guy, I really like Johnny [img]smile.gif[/img]

Arledrian is also another one I love to banter with, he is so funny, so many MSN conversations that I just was laughing my butt off LOL.

Animal, you are such a good guy, and have had such a rough time of it, but seem to overcome it, you are a tough one, and I respect you, and hope someday to play NWNs Undermountain Mod with you! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Lady Sedai - I remember when you first came on IWs, and I replied back to your posts, you were just so interesting to me, and we "jibed" very well. Remember Beavis and Butthead tire extravaganza LOL?

Gabriel - Ah I felt so bad you got in trouble with Angelfire trying to help me get different KFGs. I now have tons of versions of her on my PC, but still feel bad about that.

Absynthe - I always remember you, because you were the only one who posted positively in my thread years ago, a posted a poem, and you wanted to copy it cause you liked it, I felt so incredibly flattered. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 12-17-2004, 11:35 AM   #73
Jorath Calar
Harper

Quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy:
quote:
Originally posted by Jorath Calar:
quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy:

Chris of the Dale-You crazy canadian you. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Z
Maybe I have not been paying attention, but isn't he australian? [/QUOTE]Nope, he's Canadian. He likes guns too! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]Heh, okey I had him confused with Dave The Quack... apologies to both of them... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-17-2004, 12:21 PM   #74
Dirty Meg
Baaz Draconian

I would like to thank many of you for being witty, considerate and charming individuals. I would like to thank the rest of you for making me feel witty, considerate and charming by comparison.
Old 12-17-2004, 01:09 PM   #75
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

You're welcome Meg, I always like to make people feel considerate and charming in comparison...
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 12-17-2004, 01:27 PM   #76
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Dirty Meg:
I would like to thank many of you for being witty, considerate and charming individuals. I would like to thank the rest of you for making me feel witty, considerate and charming by comparison.
Old 12-17-2004, 01:43 PM   #77
Illumina Drathiran'ar
Apophis

5 Card Draw Champion
Watch it, Vasky. This one'll give you a run for your money, yet.

http://xkcd.com/386/
http://www.xkcd.com/406/

My heart is like my coffee. Black, bitter, icy, and with a straw.
Old 12-17-2004, 01:52 PM   #78
Dirty Meg
Baaz Draconian

I would like to thank Illumina for her cutting sarcasm and healing warmth. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-17-2004, 01:57 PM   #79
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Ahh, back on track I see, good! This is a nice 'warm n' fuzzy' thread. We can use one every now and then. Looks like even Vaskie is feeling the glow...'course johnny may have slipped him a beer or two.

All these posts just keep reminding me how many wonderful people we've met here over the years.

I already posted my thanks to IW and it's members but I just have to thank LadyZekke for her first posts back to me in the old blue board days... I know it was only a BG2, Anomen thread... LOL, but you and several others made me feel right at home, sis, and that was pretty special. [img]smile.gif[/img] It's one reason I kept coming back. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 12-17-2004, 01:58 PM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]
Old 12-17-2004, 02:02 PM   #80
Dirty Meg
Baaz Draconian

I think I am also going to thank Cloudy, for being personable and nice to an unnatural degree. And Mouse, for being Scottish and being called 'Mouse', hence reminding me of the Robert Burns poem every time he posts.