Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-15-2004, 07:22 PM   #21
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Hey Mel...what does that mean....an African butt ? Does it roar like a lion ? [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 11-15-2004, 07:25 PM   #22
SomeGuy
Unicorn

We'll be hearing stories on the news about people groping mannequins in no time.
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 11-15-2004, 07:29 PM   #23
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy:
We'll be hearing stories on the news about people groping mannequins in no time.
What an incredible idea. I'm ordering mine tomorrow.
Old 11-15-2004, 07:39 PM   #24
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Just out of curiousity Johnny... where exactly would one order a mannequin? [img]tongue.gif[/img] *knows this post is going to get dogged on, such as "Yeah, uh huh, sure SG, Just out of curiousity my ass."

[ 11-15-2004, 07:40 PM: Message edited by: SomeGuy ]
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 11-15-2004, 07:53 PM   #25
Spirits forever

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:

quote:
Originally posted by Spirits forever:
omg...that just...freaked me out....can never go shopping again....*phew* thats a relief it was a hassal anyways...but are they serious about this?

i hope artists don't begin using that type of manikins *shudders* that would be hell for me...
i don't like the look of those manikins....

oh well [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Sheesh, relax. [img]tongue.gif[/img] I think they look cool, and from what I can tell from the pic they aren't even that big. Why is it so shocking to you? [/QUOTE]WELL you'd know what i'm talking about if you use an "ordinary" manikin for like 2-3 years and then all of a sudden they've....grown...creepy Imo [img]tongue.gif[/img]

but i'm amazed its getting soo many good replie XD not to mention.....ahemm.. yeah

that's it XD

Quote:
Originally by Someguy Just out of curiousity Johnny... where exactly would one order a mannequin? [Razz] *knows this post is going to get dogged on, such as "Yeah, uh huh, sure SG, Just out of curiousity my ass."
yeah uh huh sure Sg, just out of curiosity my ass [img]tongue.gif[/img]
and really i have no clue, but i'm not wondering..god no, what's up with america and the word "big"
theres the BIG mac , Big daddy , Big Bang and all that other Biginess [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]

[ 11-15-2004, 07:56 PM: Message edited by: Spirits forever ]

Old 11-15-2004, 08:01 PM   #26
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

[quote]Originally posted by Spelca:
Quote:

LOL, Melusine, I get creeped out by those mannequins that only have half a face, or even those that are only dressed half... I don't know why, but it's really weird seing a full mannequin with only a shirt on.
Yes it is isn't it? I mean for me (you know, Melusine) anyways.

LZ's voice is discordia..

[ 11-15-2004, 08:02 PM: Message edited by: ladyzekke ]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 11-15-2004, 09:22 PM   #27
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy:
Just out of curiousity Johnny... where exactly would one order a mannequin? [img]tongue.gif[/img] *knows this post is going to get dogged on, such as "Yeah, uh huh, sure SG, Just out of curiousity my ass."
Dunno yet, i have no experience with mannequins. I guess i have to visit every sleezy site on the net. Want me to order you one as well ? What buttsize do you prefer ?
Old 11-15-2004, 09:54 PM   #28
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Well now that you mention it Johnny... I prefer mine on bubble butt size. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-15-2004, 09:56 PM   #29
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I think spankings are in order. Lady Z and Mel step up to the plate please [img]tongue.gif[/img] And yea thats gonna earn me a well worth beating
Old 11-16-2004, 02:34 AM   #30
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
I think spankings are in order. Lady Z and Mel step up to the plate please [img]tongue.gif[/img] And yea thats gonna earn me a well worth beating
Nah, I'm not that slap happy [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Just do a little dance for us all in your fishnet speedos and all will be forgotten. No hang on, make that: promise to never wear fishnet speedos anywhere within my eyesight and THEN you'll be forgiven.

Quote:
Originally posted by Spirits forever:
WELL you'd know what i'm talking about if you use an "ordinary" manikin for like 2-3 years and then all of a sudden they've....grown...creepy Imo [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Umm, okaaayy.... I'd "know" if I'd have "used" an ordinary mannequin for 2-3 years? Dare I ask? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I'm well used to seeing size 6 mannequins and yet, not creeped out by bigger ones. Guess it's all down to personal taste...