Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 05-29-2001, 09:00 PM   #1
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

Ok, I was wondering what I should do with my Lizzord and my Pixie. My Lizzord is a warrior now and I'm planning to take him to barbarian but I don't want to leave him as that for a long time so I was wondering where to go from there. My Pixie is a wizard and I want to go to Warlock next but I have no idea what to do with her next. Should I just leave her as that or is there something else that a Pixie can actually do well? Thanks for the help.

-Jafin
Jafin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2001, 09:03 PM   #2
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

A) I'd say stay with Warlock till you get your Moon and Fiend spells, especially the higher level ones.

B) Not sure what your party make-up is, so I can't tell too much about the Lizzord...use him to "fill in any gaps" that you may have. Samurai is always a good choice, for the Sun magic...you just can't have enough firepower in this game, what with all the vegetation! Ranger or Ninja will work well, too...and then there's always the coveted "Assassin"....

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2001, 11:27 PM   #3
mammawlin
Drizzt Do'Urden

So Jafin, did you ascend yet? Sazerac gave you great advice.
Did you figure out how to become an Assassin? Let us know what you did please, or if you had other questions.
Mammawlin
mammawlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2001, 01:12 AM   #4
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Here's what I did with my Pixie ... started out as a Wizard, went until she had all the 6 levels in stone, then jumped to Warlock, finished the seventh level spells up in the first three levels, then spent the next couple of levels getting more Fiend then Moon magic spells, now she's a Ninja and she is almost out of moon spells to learn, so I was thinking about making her A paladin yet and getting her the Crusade trait for later.

Hehe, did I mention her Name was Pixie? And her current weapon is a two handed sword ... named Giantsbane. Would never happen in DnD, but it is fun to see.

BK
Black Knight is offline   Reply With Quote