Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion

Old 04-12-2008, 08:49 PM   #1
VulcanRider
Lord Soth

Default Can I have some money?

Next weekend, Friday the 18th & Saturday the 19th, I'm in an American Cancer Society Relay for Life. It's an 18 hour walkathon starting 6pm Friday night. No, I won't be on the track that long, but I'm part of a team that will take turns. I've been annoying everyone I know, family and local friends, for donations. Now it's your turn.

This link goes to my personal donation page. Click under the thermometer to make a donation by credit card. There's another link on the page to print a form so you can mail a donation to ACS.

Just about everybody at least knows someone who's suffered with cancer. Most of us could probably name several people with it. I've had 3 close family members who had it, and could name several friends families.

Any help you can give would be appreciated.

-----
Help feed animals in shelters with just a mouse click at The Animal Rescue Site !!
VulcanRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 11:18 PM   #2
Balintherlas
Symbol of Cyric

Default Re: Can I have some money?

Looks like a lot of people are broke, including me, but I think in a week or so my student loan will come through and I'll be able to give you a lil bit of cash, you and Choc actually. I don't know if I'll hav it by the Relay though.
Old 04-16-2008, 06:06 AM   #3
VulcanRider
Lord Soth

Thanks, whatever you can spare will be great.

Hey, we've got cool new avatars!!!

-----
Help feed animals in shelters with just a mouse click at The Animal Rescue Site !!
Old 04-19-2008, 07:27 PM   #4
VulcanRider
Lord Soth

Well, it's over. I ended up walking about 5 hours in 3 different shifts. The team I was on raised over $4500.00. Between the 25 or so teams in the Relay they raised almost $100,000 ! ! ! We won't get final totals for a month or so since they have to wait for donations that were mailed in to be counted. That means if anyone still feels generous you've got time!!! Thanks !!

-----
Old 05-09-2008, 05:28 PM   #5
Froberg
The Magister

What a great cause. Thumbs up to you man.