Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-17-2003, 10:03 AM   #21
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by Gangrell:
quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
Why do people do this? If you are going to say goodbye, atleast LET US KNOW WHY!! [img]smile.gif[/img] I figure since you've been a member for a while, you'd atleast give us a reason, mate. ?

Anyway, if you change your mind, we'll always be here for ya, man!!
Well, I always figured if they don't post why, then it's usually something personal.

You remember to drop us a line every now and again Animal, you hear? Farewell buddy [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]Yes. But sometimes it's because a member here has pissed them off. If so, I wanna know.

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 09-17-2003, 10:26 AM   #22
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

bye bye. Try and visit sometime, okay? party. [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img]

aka Loc der Graf, Quillruke
Old 09-17-2003, 10:36 AM   #23
Cristian
Emerald Dragon

cya Animal hope ya get back someday i wanna now who you are
Old 09-17-2003, 10:37 AM   #24
Stratos
Vampire

I hope this is not one of those 'I'm leaving for the bathroom' threads. [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img]

If you really are leaving Ironworksforum then that's a shame, but I believe you know what is best for you. Should you reconsider you're welcome back anytime.
Old 09-17-2003, 03:10 PM   #25
Grojlach
Zartan

Take care, Animal.
Old 09-17-2003, 03:48 PM   #26
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

bye Animal, you're a caring wonderful person and I wish you all the best in whatever the future holds.
Old 09-17-2003, 04:29 PM   #27
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Poor guy..I wonder what's wrong. Like the rest of you I don't get the best feeling from that post.
Old 09-17-2003, 05:25 PM   #28
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Bah, Animal didn't even have the decency to come back and thank everyone for their heartfelt messages. No wait he's still counting the number of replies
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 09-17-2003, 05:44 PM   #29
Animal
Gold Dragon

The Big Guy was curious to know why I've decided to part company with IW for the time being so, I think everyone who's interested enough to ask, should at least get an explanation.

Lately I find myself having difficulties in reply to some posts in a civil and respectful manner, not through the fault of the poster, but more so my own emotional state. I do not wish to be disrespectful towards anyone on this board, so for the best I'm taking a break.

Some know my personal history, some don't. I'm a single father of an 11yr old girl. My wife passed away shortly our daughter was born, and I'm obviously still having troubles dealing with it. My daughter attends private school, so she is rarely home leaving me to my thoughts, and I guess I built up some frustrations this last decade which I'm displaying as anger...not a good thing.

Anyway, to make a long story short, I need to get my head screwed back on straight and deal with the past before I can move on to the present. I'm sure I may be around from time to time, I will be home for my daughter throughout the various holidays but aside from that I wish to travel and see the world.

I think it was Ferris Bueller who said it best:

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop to look around once in a while, you might miss it."

Take care everyone: [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]
Old 09-17-2003, 06:30 PM   #30
Davros
Takhisis Follower

You have my best wishes with getting things sorted Animal - cheers dude, and may fortune always smile on you.