Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-04-2002, 07:15 AM   #41
GokuZool
Lord Ao

I'm still deciding whether I'm going to use this sig ^^^^^
I'm going to try and do some of those 3D backrounds myself with Bryce (Yay I finally got it [img]smile.gif[/img] !) and try and come up with somthing!
Old 05-04-2002, 11:53 AM   #42
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Arnabas:
Actually... I'd like to change that... I'd like to request one, if I may. I'd like a Cat Girl Nuku Nuku (from the original series-- with the red hair) if possible, or maybe an elf dude with a bow...
Thanks! [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]
-_- of all my catgirls you want some OTHER catgirl, i swear, She's a robot though, thats not really a cat girl! *sigh* fine alright ill just get you the sig you want.... why is it that most pictures from the series show her with her other hair color... >_>

fine ill take some screenshots myself if i have to *sigh* This series wasn't that great in my opinion... oh well... here

if it doesnt load right away that's because Im uploading it presently.... By the time you read this you should have it though *sigh* as for you goku zool... I recomend you go in the direction that your heart tells you...
Old 05-04-2002, 01:23 PM   #43
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Hey /)eath can i have a regular manga picture for my isg of a bard with a harp singing in black clothing?If you don't have any time you don't have to.Just a favor.
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 05-04-2002, 01:36 PM   #44
Sir Goulum
John Locke

/)eath...can i have your opinion? How does this font color work with my sig pic colors?Or is this better?
Old 05-04-2002, 01:53 PM   #45
Arnabas
Baaz Draconian

Deathkiller: Arigato gozaimasu!
I guess you have seen more pics with the green hair? That's the TV series version... I haven't seen it, but I heard it was pretty lousy... The red hair was from the OAV, which cam first and was good. It's one of my favourite anime series. Too bad they killed it when they redid it for TV...
I really liked your cat girls, too, but Nuku Nuku has a special place in my heart. [img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Now, just one question... How do I put the pic in? (Sorry.. new guy here)
Old 05-04-2002, 05:19 PM   #46
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Use this: (note I drew this image myself I just copied the style from an existing pic I found of her)

{img}http://members.lycos.co.uk/th8or/blahihatethiscatgirl.jpg{/img}

but replace the }{s with ][s k?

And though i've seen the NukuNuku OAV i just don't feel right copying other people's work :/

hmm ok, someguy, ill draw ya a bard... *has no idea on exactly how to draw a manga-style bard but will try*

Im sorry, i just finished my huge BaldursGate2 Mod Project (even though I dont have the game myself) and i did it in paint, I hope you don't mind... but im really tired right now : / sorry... you did say it was voulentary though @_@

Oh and by the way:
Sir Goulum, I recomend you try another shade, the orange and brown just don't cut it... Try 2FE276 if that doesnt work then I dunnow what will... try experinmenting with letters an numbers till you get what you want... cya..
Old 05-04-2002, 05:30 PM   #47
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Lets try this 2FE276 color. I dunno. What do you guys think.
Old 05-04-2002, 05:52 PM   #48
Arnabas
Baaz Draconian

Thanks /)eath.
Well, I still wouldn't mind the elf-ranger with a bow pic. But I don't want to be greedy and ask too much. If I had the talent, I'd do it myself, but I just have to sit in awe of people like you who have the ability.... Sigh
Old 05-04-2002, 07:44 PM   #49
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

elf rangers are mighty easy to do... but i just feel to tired for anything as of right now... *sigh* I just can't stand this heat... our air conditioners aren't doing their freakin' job -_-

*sigh* out of the goodness of my heart i've decided to go back through some old portfolios and dig up some art from a few weeks back... all of these are reject skecthes that I did just for the heck of it, coloring, clothing, all of that is done by ear... err eye? well you get what i mean, I didn't PLAN-AHEAD when making any of these, so they kind of reflect me, myself, and I... Some reflect how I feel, others are more like something I want, others still seem centered on just images within my minds eye, while most reflect images brough back from childhood memories...
Kabe-Nuko, The Official Sponsor of the Cholera Club Network
ever had that feelinglike your being haunted?
Miyorca, a tiny island off the coast of spain, I saw a girl standing on the beach dressed similarly to this, I don't know why my hand guided the mouse to re-create her but it did
Fractal hair, could it be done? well not really, but it was an attempt anyway
A characcter from an old manga of mine called Halcyon Otaku X
Dungeons and Dragons... Dice 20... Manga.. they go together well...
Once again The Halcyon Otaku Character Who'se name is Nakahara, if you must ask...
A close up of a tear... but its a dignified tear...
Would'nt you just love to wake up during a sunrise?
After Seeing RedBlueFlare play ChronoCross, It brough back this old PSO-weapon in my memory, i tried to draw her from what I remembered
Dice 20 and manga, once again
Somethingfor the holidays
The Way Rei Ayaname had to rush to school in the last episode of evangelion inspired this one
hehehe there she is again a little SD this time
Childhood memories brought back again, remember when you first bought some goldfish? Im sure ya did at some time...
Halcyon Otaku X-2s MiraiWarChild... she stumbled and fell again ^_^
Heck if I know, it represents a need for privacy
I remember standing in a feild of dandelions as a kid it was so magical yet simplistic
This is more like a present memory of here, though it has been a while since ive gone out on the water
European INspired, you can tell, I was thinking about Köln and the magnificent Kathedral in Germany at the time...
Nakahara and Kimagure, her grandaughter who traveled back in time, long story...
This was something I drew while trying to "image" TK... 0.o errrr NO
ONCE AGAIN a holiday-type sig... its been almost 7 years since i've really seen snow!

enjoy or hate whichever!
Old 05-04-2002, 11:18 PM   #50
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Hey /) I like everything except the harp and the ehad.It's just not me.Try the hair with spikey black hair and no bandana thingy.Lose the harp please.I'm not trying to be rude or anything if you can;t do this you don;t have to.Can someone tell me how to get it into my sig? [img]graemlins/awcrap.gif[/img]
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi