Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-13-2002, 08:04 PM   #11
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by mistral4543:
Heh, nobody around here seems to know who I am, but I want to say hello anyway

Well you are right in that I don't know you Mistral4543, where do you post mainly? Nice to meet you btw [img]smile.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 02-13-2002, 08:53 PM   #12
Sharpedge
Zhentarim Guard

Beaumanoir... I remember the very first time you were picked up on your habit of capitalising every word you type. Good to see you're still around. jabidas is also a familiar face. Garnet FalconDance and mistral4543 – Hi, [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] nice to meet you. How’re you doing ladyzekke? Sorry for my disappearing act... lol, I ‘ve been sleeping pretty well thanks. Haven’t had to count the [img]graemlins/lamb.gif[/img] ’s too many times. I remember that old dream thread. I may go looking for it sometime. Speaking of sleeping, I should probably hit the hay soon as I have a seminar early tomorrow about absurdist theatre. [img]graemlins/1dizzy.gif[/img]

It’s good to catch up with you all.

Oh, BTW, my sig quote isn't by me, it's part of a long speech by Nelson Mandela I believe. Guess I should credit him with it, 'cos I'm not that profound. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-13-2002, 08:59 PM   #13
*\Conan/*
Red Dragon

It sounds like things are going great for you Sharpedge! Don't worry about theatre..its all a big act [img]smile.gif[/img]
Good to see you.
Old 02-13-2002, 09:11 PM   #14
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:

Well you are right in that I don't know you Mistral4543, where do you post mainly? Nice to meet you btw [img]smile.gif[/img]

Nice to meet you, too, Ladyzekke [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] I've just PMed you [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-13-2002, 09:21 PM   #15
Xess Richo
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Well, I don't know you, but I would like the pleasure! Well, I'm kind of new, seeing that this is my first post! Well, hope to see you arond!
<br /><br /><i>If you believe you have already won, then you haven\'t, because you have obviously underestimated me.</i>~Me<br /><br /><i>He who knows, does not speak. He who speaks, does not know.</i>~Lao-Tzu
Old 02-13-2002, 09:41 PM   #16
mistral4543

Welcome Xess Richo [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
Old 02-13-2002, 09:51 PM   #17
Sharpedge
Zhentarim Guard

Hi, Xess Richo! Welcome to Ironworks! It's always nice to see new members posting.

Tell us about yourself. What brought you to the forum?
Old 02-13-2002, 09:57 PM   #18
Xess Richo
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hey, I'm actually getting noticed. Well, hello everyone! Well, to answer the question about how I got here: Just found it on google I think. Don't really know any of the games that are on the site, but it looked like fun, so I signed in! Haven't decided if I like it yet! But I will shortly. Read some other post that said everone it mean to newbies, is that true here? [img]smile.gif[/img]
<br /><br /><i>If you believe you have already won, then you haven\'t, because you have obviously underestimated me.</i>~Me<br /><br /><i>He who knows, does not speak. He who speaks, does not know.</i>~Lao-Tzu
Old 02-13-2002, 10:10 PM   #19
mistral4543

Yes, I think newbies apply to newcomers [img]smile.gif[/img]

Regardless of the number of posts I've made, I'm still quite new to the GD forum. So if you're going to hang around, I'll be tagging along... hope you don't mind
Old 02-13-2002, 10:11 PM   #20
Sharpedge
Zhentarim Guard

Ironworks is probably the most newbie friendly place on the net. It's certainly the most welcoming forum I've ever come across. I remember my first time posting... I was expecting to just be ignored but that wasn't the case. There's a lot of very cool and friendly people on this site. Some great fun that goes on here, from getting help with video games to chatting about politics, or jelly, or pretty much anything. [img]smile.gif[/img] It kept me sane in my year out before uni and I dearly wish I could spend more time just hanging out here.

Stick around and enjoy yourself. [img]smile.gif[/img]