Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-19-2001, 10:56 PM   #31
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

ssssssteam! Hahaha! Armie, your office must be wondering why you sit in a perpetual cloud all day! Steam Steam Steam!

Cloudbringer
Old 02-19-2001, 10:59 PM   #32
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Weelll. OK, but I'm too short to do anything but your err, lower parts! Is you mind sufficiently in the gutter now?! Are you living your last bachelor days? hehe!
Old 02-19-2001, 11:07 PM   #33
Armisael

Just making the most of the time I have, I'll probably be tied to a chair again tonight. Lower... parts... are fine.

Old 02-19-2001, 11:13 PM   #34
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Well, just think china pattern, that should take your mind off other things.

Cloudbringer
Old 02-20-2001, 08:45 PM   #35
Kylle

*bump?*

Old 02-20-2001, 09:17 PM   #36
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

thanks Kylle- I'd forgotten what the name of this was...never would have found it again!

Cloudbringer
Old 02-20-2001, 10:01 PM   #37
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Hehe! Cloudbringer is awaiting Armisael's return, extra salve in her hands given to her by her sister. "Yes, goose grease has many healing properties, my sister Ladyzekke told me. I just have to remember to stay away from heat or fire.!"

Ladyzekke runs back to her chambers holding her laughter in with her hands!! "That'll teach Armisael, running away and leaving me in the arena to the fury of the three-headed hippos!! No, I haven't forgotten!!"
Old 02-20-2001, 10:09 PM   #38
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

ROTFL! Ahh, sister dearest, revenge, they say, is a dish best served cold! Tis a pity....just when I had him all hot and bothered! Sigh...it will take weeks to get things back to where they were before your, er , medic duties...sigh....Ahhh but I shall work very hard at the task! Or perhaps Armisael will be the one working hard? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (falls over on the silk covered cushions, laughing)

SizzleSiren
Old 02-21-2001, 11:01 AM   #39
Tobbin_OHF

Hey, that's it. LOL. Cloudalicious, you ought to go to Hell Lich Wah's thread about his story and offer yourself up as the TEMPTRESS, the one that brings the hero close to his doom, before his valiant sidekick can save the day. LOL

Old 02-21-2001, 11:18 AM   #40
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Tobbin: Tsk tsk tsk! Such thoughts! hahahahahahahaha Uh, you should look over your shoulder...Black Knight was just here. hehehe

TempestousCloud