Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-22-2000, 05:49 PM   #1
Thore-UndeadHunter

I read on the webpage "Planet Baldur's Gate" that my character must be a level 9 to get a stronghold, mine is a level 10 right now, so where do I get a quest to acquire this? I am an Undead Hunter at level 10, so according to the webpage "Planet Baldur's Gate" I am supposed to get a quest for a Holy Avenger and join the Order of the Radiant Heart for my Stronghold. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks!

Old 11-22-2000, 06:13 PM   #2
xcom

talk to firkaag in copper coronet it will start our quest for paladin stronghold. it will not start in the order of the radiant hart

Old 11-22-2000, 06:39 PM   #3
Thore-UndeadHunter

Thanx!

Old 11-23-2000, 12:08 AM   #4
Thore-UndeadHunter

Hmmm, Ok I spent like half an hour looking all around the Copper Coronet, but could not find Firkaag, I got mad and decided to kill everyone in the inn. Hehe, it was pretty fun and funny, my whole team got pissed off and left me and my reputation went from a 16 down to a 1. Needless to say I did not save that game. Anyhow, where the heck is this guy at!? Thanx!

Old 11-23-2000, 04:46 PM   #5
Armisael

That was a fairly stupid spoiler. Talk to Lord Jierdan, the guy saying 'I have a job for you'.

Old 11-23-2000, 05:10 PM   #6
Thore-UndeadHunter

Ok, cool, thanx man. I assume he is in the Copper Coronet also!? I will look for him.