Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-01-2000, 07:29 AM   #1
fedde

Dear BGII Experts...

I just started playing BGII a couple of days ago, but I am quite stuck in Chapter 3. I have joined with the
Shadow thieves, but before getting more help from them, I need to perform some tasks for them. I have
successfully performed two of what I think looks like three, but I am failing to complete this last task.

I have been ordered to go to the Graveyard District and find and kill Bodhi (the leader of the Vampire Guild)
and I have been several times there to make sure I cleaned up everything, but I still fail to find Bodhi at
all.

I was given four sticks to kill vampires with, but I have only found two graves to which I could apply the
sticks. I have Yoshimo with me and he detected all traps and hidden things, but I still fail to find Bodhi.

Is she very well hidden? Or is she even outside the Graveyard District. I am quite sure I cleane up the
place. I played through BGI with all its extensions, Planescape and Icewind Dale so I am familiar with this
type of game, but I am just failing to complete this quest. Someone else out there had the same problem?

Any hints would be highly appreciated...

Best regards,

Fedde

Old 11-01-2000, 07:41 AM   #2
Armisael

Have you fought Lassal? Descend the staircase, talk to him, go back up and fight him at (I believe) the far end of the bladed room. After you kill and stake Lassal, Bodhi should appear.

Old 11-02-2000, 02:30 AM   #3
fedde

When I had help from this magician and his golem to open the blue gates, a lot of monsters came out. Behind all these
was Lassal, but he was not in "enemy" mode...in other words...his selection was green and not red and when my archers
aimed at him, he was hit, but when putting the cursor on Lassal, it just read "Lassal" without information about if
he was injered or not. When all the monsters were killed, he just disappeared and I have not found him on this level
or when I go down the stairs to the level below.

In BGI, when a creature was "special" and could not be killed, you would get the behaviour I described. You would just
get the creatures name on the tool top, but never see any information about if you hurt him or not. He had the same
bahviour when he killed Mook down at the docks where he seems impossible to kill, so I thought this was what I had to
expect when I found him in the Graveyard District.

If he is supposed to be killed something is very fishy here ;-(

My question now is...do I have to kill Bodhi to end the thieves quest and be allowed to move to chapter 4? If I have
to, then I am in trouble ;-(

Best regards,

Fedde

Old 11-02-2000, 03:55 AM   #4
Armisael

Hmm... use a CLUAConsole command: CLUAConsole:CreateCreature("Lassal"). If that doesn't work, I don't know what will.

Old 11-02-2000, 03:57 PM   #5
Aegis
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I Had the same problem, Lassal didn't show up in his room i had to start over from the first room, kill everything again go downstairs kill everything again chat with Lassal who escapes up. Go upstairs again into the room with the spikes coming up kill him, go into the room with the golem kill him put a stick in every coffin now Bodhi comes along... Good luck

Aegis