Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 01-16-2001, 12:03 AM   #1
madrox

well im in spellhold, my second time through the game i have my line up
me( pure warrior )
keldorn(pally)
valygar(ranger)
Anomen(cleric/fighter)
Imoen(thief/mage)
Jan(thief/mage)..........the problem is, after anomen was unable to join the order of the radiant heart he's all messed up, and keldorn is part of the radiant heart, so anomen gets really pissed off and kills keldorn, i quit and loaded and this didn't happen again... but is there a way to avoid this?

Old 01-16-2001, 12:59 AM   #2
Jon the Hell Caster

WOW! I never knew that could happen! Amazing the amount of interaction! Also the only way is to kick Amnoen out!

Old 01-16-2001, 02:30 PM   #3
el_kalkylus
Drizzt Do'Urden

Was there a fight or did Anomen just kill him outright?
If there was a fight, this will show how useful Anomen can be in battle.
Kick Keldorn out of the party...The holy avenger isn't THAT good if you compare to other items.
Old 01-16-2001, 04:36 PM   #4
Cleric
Welcomed New User

They are both use full,
I have had both in a party

Anomen is realy Good with a Flail of the ages, and the Mace of disturption
And Keldorn is good whit the Cyrsomfyer(Spelling) , our the Daystar

But don't now who i chose, I have chosen Keldorn becouse I needed a good fighter, Anomen is good too, but keldorn kan use all weopons
Old 01-16-2001, 05:09 PM   #5
Magness
Quintesson

Given a choice between the two, I'll take Keldorn every day. I just got done playing an Inquisitor PC and I've got to say that Inquisitors are AWESOME!!!! With all of the nasty magic that flies around in this game, the Inquisitor's special abilities are incredibly useful!!!

It sure saved my party against the Balor in the underdark. The Inq's powerful Dispel Magic is GREAT for "healing" any nasty magic effects that any of your party members may have been hit with.

The one thing you've got to be careful about is to not use it to take down a mage's defenses if your own party is fully buffed up with their own magical protections. It could do more harm than good.

I have used Anomen some. I'm personally not big on giving the Mace of Disruption to a cleric. I like my cleric to be completely focused on turning undead. I give the Mace of D. to somebody whose gonna be using it, like my PC or Minsc.