Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 01-10-2001, 09:43 AM   #1
IdiotRogue
Manshoon

What a dilemma... I recently started a new game as a male Ranger and have Aerie and Jaheira hitting on me. Jaheira reminds me a little too much of my ex wife with her nagging. Aerie seems like a dopey little teeny bopper (who else would start flirting in the middle of a fight with street thugs???).

Has anyone explored this romantic angle? How does it effect the story? Anyway for me to get something going with Viconia (I like bad girls... hehehe...)?
Old 01-10-2001, 09:53 AM   #2
Arak

I installed the patch so i could have them all but i still managed to get disst by Jaheira, just shows my talent with the women.

Old 01-10-2001, 01:33 PM   #3
Cleric
Welcomed New User

Jaheira seems to be a hard person to have a romance with , I think.

Aerie isn't a dopey little teeny bopper , she is a little bit inocent.
She is a sweet
Old 01-10-2001, 02:02 PM   #4
Aegis
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Well, i've played the game three times now, Viconia is easy, Aerie took along time. Jaheira is a different story since she wants to "maintain the balance" you cannot have a high or low reputation points. Plus you have to give her time and tell the other girls to shove off. And don't even concider the drow girl in drowcity - then youre smoked....

Aegis
Old 01-10-2001, 02:35 PM   #5
GibbMeister

Yeah, Aerie is somewhat naive and innocent. Circus folk, you know..small hands...so many times I was itching to use the 'quit whining' dialogue but pursued a romance with her first time around cuz I didn't have Viconia in my party.

Second time around now and going for Jaheira. More for the challenge than anything else. I understand this is one of the hardest romances to pursue...things are going pretty well so far with all the necessary dialogues progressing..

Unless I go for the easy shag: Viconia. She is a major hottie with a bad attitude! Good dialogue so far and I haven't had to choose between her and Jaheira yet..

--
"What is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentations of their women."
--Conan the Barbarian