Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-13-2003, 05:01 AM   #1
uss
20th Level Warrior

Does WC TFT 1.12 have the continuation of the Bonus Orc Campaign Act I in it? I remember reading "We're gonna put Act II and III in our next patch!" from the Official Blizzard homepage, but that was a while ago. I've had the 1.12 patch since it came out, and I'm too lazy to start playing the Bonus Campaign just to see "Act II coming soon!" [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Would be a bummer if they'd STILL be working on it.

Ever since the Diablo 1.10 patch, which was in the works for 2 frickin' years, I've shivered at the thought of Blizzard releasing something 'Soon'
Old 12-13-2003, 05:16 AM   #2
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

I haven't checked it myself, but according to a friend of mine, the next Chapter will be included in 1.13 .
Old 12-13-2003, 05:47 AM   #3
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Personally, I found the bonus campaign a little boring compared to the others, not to mention the messed the Shadow Hunter's ultimate...I don't even remember what it was, I just know it wasn't Big Bad Voodoo [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Blizzard is notorious for their late releases, so it's not really a surprise it's not out yet. The beta for World of Warcraft was supposed to be out Q4, and as the end draws closer, I don't think they're going to make it (this is of course after they said it would be released in july...then september...ect).

I was wondering maybe if you had to go to a seperate area and dl a seperate patch. People who beat the campaign and only care about multiplayer wouldn't want the bonus campaign download.
Old 12-13-2003, 06:05 AM   #4
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
Personally, I found the bonus campaign a little boring compared to the others, not to mention the messed the Shadow Hunter's ultimate...I don't even remember what it was, I just know it wasn't Big Bad Voodoo [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Blizzard is notorious for their late releases, so it's not really a surprise it's not out yet. The beta for World of Warcraft was supposed to be out Q4, and as the end draws closer, I don't think they're going to make it (this is of course after they said it would be released in july...then september...ect).
Ah yes.. the ultimate spell was the Crypt Lord's spell.. blood-sucking bugs come and go.

Yeah, I know the Bonus Campaign was very linear and offered nothing all that cool and neat, but it was still pretty fun, and I suspect it's gonna have some more important Warcraft fellows, being made by Blizzard.

Dreamer128, that's a real bummer

Oh, and people, I recommend http://maps.warcraftiii.net/ for all your free map needs. Legends Open RPG is great for Multi Player, and there are quite a few fine campaigns, some are close to Blizzard quality
Old 12-13-2003, 09:21 PM   #5
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

excited about that but heck I'd rather have more balance issues resovled... [img]smile.gif[/img]

and it will be out probably next year... who knows? this isn't as hyped as the Diablo patch... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-14-2003, 03:34 AM   #6
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Bahamut:
excited about that but heck I'd rather have more balance issues resovled... [img]smile.gif[/img]

and it will be out probably next year... who knows? this isn't as hyped as the Diablo patch... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Yeah.. Do you have any specific balance issues in mind?

The only real issue I know, that I already mentioned in IWF is Divine Shield + Holy Light + Brilliance Aura, which my hentai friend uses way too much. They've got to place the Holy Light cooldown higher again!
Old 12-14-2003, 08:18 PM   #7
Niadh
Elminster

parts 2 and 3 are in patch verson 1.13, not 1.12. It has been coming out in teh next few weeks for a month or so.
A Knight is sworn to darkness. <br />His heart knows only hatred.<br />His sword destroys the helpless,<br />His might imprisons the weak.<br />His wrath upholds the wicked, <br />His word speaks only lies.<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.boomspeed.com/niadh/newiwsig.jpg\" alt=\" - \" />
Old 12-15-2003, 02:50 PM   #8
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by uss:
The only real issue I know, that I already mentioned in IWF is Divine Shield + Holy Light + Brilliance Aura, which my hentai friend uses way too much. They've got to place the Holy Light cooldown higher again!
The thing I note about Divine Shield is that the paladin usually uses it when he has low health, at which point he will either run away or use a healing potion. Devine Shield cool down is acceptable IMO. A paladin who uses it with no healing pots(or wards, or a Shadow Hunter, or another pally, priests, ect.) and stays in the battle is really asking for it. Chasing him down with a warden and using 225dmg Shadow Strike is the best way to eliminate those peskies