Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 12-07-2001, 02:05 AM   #1
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Legolas, Liliara, Dutka, Talthyr, Prime2U, Lucre, Sit Regin, Sir Byronas and Dundee

I have to say that as a first time DM, I've made quite some mistakes and learnt many things along the way. I am still having trouble keep everyone's interest up. Do not get me wrong, this is a common challenge that every DM as well as his players must overcome. I am still working on many things, and trying to find ways to improve. (and ways to deal with unexpected plot twists) you know it takes time, and effort. I'd just like to hear some suggestions from you, about the pace that the game flows...

Should we speed up at certain place? Did I take care too much of your roleplaying? Did I provide too little details thus create confusion? What needs of your characters have not been acheived so far? Does the combat last too long? Are you interested in combat scenes more than other roleplayings? Is items one of your great interest? What suggestions would you give me?

please tell me three things that I did not do well [img]smile.gif[/img]

thank you for taking the time reading this (and replying).
Old 12-07-2001, 02:06 AM   #2
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

*Ahem*

250, this belongs in the Roleplaying forum, not General Discussions. Moving it there now...

-Sazerac