Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 01-31-2001, 01:54 AM   #111
turbovee
Elminster

If you're still awake. I'm glad you could get out and enjoy yourself. I give you all my support and best wishes and if you just feel like talking about anything, like Utah bashing, my E-mail is on my profile and on the icon at the top of the thread. Drop a line. or just start a new topic and keep us updated on your situation.
Old 01-31-2001, 01:59 AM   #112
draconia

Thanks Turbovee, that is really nice of you. I might just do that. It is nice to be able to rant. If my husband gets the job I hope he gets, then we will move and I will definitely let everyone know. I am sure that this place will be the first place I go. I will be so excited that I will be unable to contain myself. I just might have to do back flips.

Old 01-31-2001, 02:05 AM   #113
turbovee
Elminster

I was just thinking about what a crazy forum this turned out to be! Form talking about a video game to books, people's origins, hobbies and now concern for complete strangers. Too cool! I looked at some of the other forums for other games on the ironworks network and none of them come close to the hits and the group that we have established here!
Old 01-31-2001, 02:10 AM   #114
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Blink, I'm only going to give you one warning to stop trolling. Trolls have no place on this board. Your IP address is logged as 195.92.194.20. Continue with this bullshit and I'll make sure that IP gets blocked. And it doesn't matter if you're using a computer lab, internet cafe or whatever. If you want to be an idiot, be an idiot someplace else.

Lucre, I notice you share the same IP address as Blink. it might be in your best interest to tell him to lay off or post elsewhere otherwise it would be a shame if you're unable to post either because of him.

On a more pleasant note, I've from the City of Wonder, Sydney!!! Here's a photo of the view from my apartment!

Old 01-31-2001, 02:19 AM   #115
turbovee
Elminster

I'm glad to see a veteran was as disturbed by this as I was. We have a good forum without a bunch of smartass immature knuckleheads spouting nothing but a bunch of shit.
Old 01-31-2001, 04:52 AM   #116
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Hear hear.
Old 01-31-2001, 05:41 AM   #117
Donut (Son of Donut)

I'm in Enfield on the outskirts of London - it's raining!

Old 01-31-2001, 06:27 AM   #118
Sylent

I hail from the jovial state of victoria!
Outer eastern melbourne to be precise... I guess I am one of the "bunch of aussies"...
Altohugh I don't know about the great part
It is not raining here - is that strange, it seems to be dreary and wet in most places from the sound of it...
Is it actually possible to get more than 110+ on a message, without it crashing the board?

Old 01-31-2001, 08:50 AM   #119
Magepower

I live in Croatia, in eastern part.

Old 01-31-2001, 09:01 AM   #120
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

It's raining here in Sydney too. What's the story?

Actually I love rain. It's inspiring, like strong wind or waves crashing or even fire dancing. The elements move me.