Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-10-2003, 08:13 PM   #1
nancyepk
Elite Waterdeep Guard

finally, after chasing that dweeb of a green man all over the island, kept chopping away and yeah!! happy day !! he's a goner. Now all I have to do is find his stash. Cruising through the game and loving every minute of it, although the rest of the household is a tad tired of me being on it night and day.
nancyepk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2003, 09:20 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the board, nancyepk!!!

Many players have taken great pleasure in finally offing the Leprechaun. His stash is to be found via Anephas' Shrine. The Leprechaun usually shows up when you finally find his chest of loot.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2003, 09:37 AM   #3
nancyepk
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Do you mean to tell that he will reappear when I find his treasure(please no!) or that I was I just lucky enough to get him early? Please let it be that I got him once and for all. I will just hurl if I have to hear "catch me if you can" in that squeeky voice again. Yikes!
Old 07-11-2003, 10:24 AM   #4
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Tra la, troo lo, ye'll never catch me!

Sorry, couldn't resist..

He will not reappear. Once you've slain him, he's gone... until you ressurect him, that is. As long as you don't complete the resurrection ritual, even accidentally, you'll be fine.

Oh, you probably want to know what the ritual is now, don't you? Well, let me document it as officially as can be done...

To resurrect the leprechaun, follow these steps:

1. Undress completely (although you may wear a fancy hat, if desired)

2. Run around your house or apartment three times. This must be done during broad daylight.

3. Turn on your computer. Take the hat off if you have it on.

4. Run W&W.

5. Go to the Inn.

6. Press the "reset adventures button, wherever it is.

The Leprechaun is now resurrected, as is everything else in the game. Resetting adventures starts you over at the beginning with everything else you had, except certain quest items and guild memberships.

Oh, and steps one and two are optional, but can provide immense entertainment for others in the house.
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2003, 10:58 AM   #5
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Bungleau!!!!

ROFL!!!!!
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2003, 01:41 PM   #6
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

What??? What'd I say?

Oh yeah, I forgot we have to keep it clean here. So insert taking a shower or bath (your choice) between steps 1 and 2. It's recommended to take the hat off during the bath or shower, too.

-+-+-+
Old 07-11-2003, 02:31 PM   #7
bsftcs
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Bungleau:

To resurrect the leprechaun, follow these steps:

1. Undress completely (although you may wear a fancy hat, if desired)

2. Run around your house or apartment three times. This must be done during broad daylight.

3. Turn on your computer. Take the hat off if you have it on.

4. Run W&W.

5. Go to the Inn.

6. Press the "reset adventures button, wherever it is.
I KNEW I HAD FORGOTTEN SOMETHING!!!

I forgot to take the hat off as required in point 3. So that was why the resurrection trick did not work when I tried it. You might have told me that earlier, Bungleau.

I am glad you finally got the Leprechaun, Nancyepk. Although I like to see the sad look on his face when he turns up by his home and announces that he has been made homeless by one's finding his hideout.
Old 07-12-2003, 02:38 PM   #8
nancyepk
Elite Waterdeep Guard

LOL! Especially when I loaded an earlier version of the game thinking it was my last save and low and behold the green elf was back. "What? I said, "I didn't even need a hat!" Thanks for the great tip Bungleau, I'm sure my husband will never complain about me playing any game again, as a matter of fact I'm sure he would encourage it. Although I do need to remember to close the shades next time. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-12-2003, 11:57 PM   #9
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

My pleasure. BTW, the running doesn't have to be *inside* the house....

Okay, I think I've milked that one long enough. I'm done with it.
-+-+-+
Old 07-14-2003, 06:30 AM   #10
Radek
Red Dragon

Resurrecting Leprechaun? Hmmmm... I don't think so. Such rude brat, he belongs to hell and nowhere else. Therefore, I suggest the unresurrecting ritual After killing Leprechaun, do the following:

1. Save the game. Teleport to the town.
2. Do not turn your computer off if you have it on.
3. Prepare a new cup of coffee. Drink it.
4. Have a cigar.
5. Reload the game.

You can be sure now that Leprechaun will not pop up from somewhere again - at least, until you reset adventures [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Note 1: The cigar isn't necessary. It only makes the fire under Leprechaun's cauldron in hell hotter. If you feel some mercy with the brat then bypass the cigar. On the other hand, the coffee is mandatory. Otherwise, the brat will NOT be taken into the darkness and you can meet him again! The strength of your coffee is proportional to the darkness prepared for the brat.
Note 2: You can also try Coca Cola instead of the coffee but I am not sure whether it will work. I've never tried it