Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 04-03-2001, 12:35 AM   #41
Dying Sun
Elite Waterdeep Guard

This is so off-topic it's not funny, but as it's been a 60's folk/rock night for me (sigh.. like most nights, hehe)

Check:

Bye, Bye, Miss American Pie

I was searching for excerpts from Ellison's I have no mouth and I must scream and I came across this! Interesting...

Dying Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2001, 12:37 AM   #42
Dying Sun
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Moni, did you take the familywonder personality test?
Old 04-03-2001, 12:41 AM   #43
slug
Manshoon

i have been declaired "Good with Chaotic tendencies." 9 points toward chaos and 15 points towards good.

great idea saz
slug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2001, 12:57 AM   #44
slug
Manshoon

i have also been declared a White Knight. something about not wanting a reward...

if there is a reward handy, i'll take it, really, allow me.
slug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2001, 12:58 AM   #45
Knarfling
Drow Warrior

hmmm. On the Alignment test I came out as Nuetral Good. I have always preferred that since I hate being evil but could never make myself be completely lawful. Although some of the questions seemed to make it rough to choose. Why can't I like Darth Vader, King Aurther and Robin Hood at the same time?

Now my kingdom test tells me that I would be a Black Knight. Somehow I do not see myself as a Neutral-Good Black Knight. Can you say "Personality Conflict?"
"Knarfling."
"I knew you could."

Knarfling

------------------
Only two of my personalites have delusions, but one of them is paranoid and the other is out to get him.
Knarfling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2001, 01:14 AM   #46
Moni

Slip,
The familywonder link does not want to load for some reason : (
I'll keep trying. : )

Slug, LMAO I hear ya there!

Knarfling, you CRACK ME UP!!

; )
Moni
Old 04-03-2001, 02:22 AM   #47
Dying Sun
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hmm.. are you getting an error message Moni when trying to access the link? Are you using IE or NN or NC? I've heard others complain of it being tempermental with netscape browsers...

------------------
Toad Village is for Toads!
Old 04-03-2001, 02:41 AM   #48
Moni

i finally got it to load...it just kept getting stuck and hanging up. Used Netscape. : )

The family wonders personality test classified me as the JUDGE (DICT) 3% of the population;

Your affinity for facts and analytical approach to life help you solve complex problems and make tough decisions that others cannot. Be careful--JUDGES have a dark side. They are quick to jump into arguments and hold grudges. Long bike rides and brisk walks will help you rediscover equilibrium.

While some may see you as a bit overbearing or arrogant, your friends know that you are a trustworthy person with depth and a strong sense of righteousness. Although introverted and somewhat reserved, you have a forceful personality that friends appreciate and enemies fear.

Still looks True Neutral to me LOL

I took the Jungian personality test some time ago and it classified me as an ISTJ (I forget the "title" but it was something dignified LOL)

It stated:ISTJ's are quiet, serious, responsible, sensible, patient, conservative, loyal and steadfast-maintainers of society's time-honored traditions and institutions.
This "Rock of Gibralter" type needs to be needed and readily takes on a parental role, in their working relationships as well as with friends and family. They often settle in occupations in law enforcement of government, teaching, banking and finance, religious service or administration, or business.
They are ideally suited to positions in bureaucratic organizations and they naturally adapt to playing the roles assigned to them--whether as leaders or followers.
ISTJs function well in jobs requiring accurate record keeping of facts and figures. They are the enforcers of law, policy, procedure, schedules and principles, and they exert a stabilising effect on society.
Hard work, honesty, politeness timeliness, and faithfulness to family friends and country are foremost among the ISTJ's honored values.
They tend to resist unnecessary change in all aspects of their lives, and they see most innovation as disruptive.

: )
Moni

I just can't see myself as a cop LOL!

Here is the link to anyone else interested in this one...

http://www.allhealth.com/onlinepsych...127651,00.html
Old 04-03-2001, 07:46 AM   #49
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I'm a TRUE Neutral!!
well, congratulate me! I'm a Scientist at Kingdomality!
------------------
Adam Mage/Warlock

[This message has been edited by adam warlock (edited 04-03-2001).]
adam warlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2001, 09:01 AM   #50
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Sun-slip - I picked the mouse that could get the cheese (which I thought might have some relationship to the statement to the effect of "keeping my eye on the bottomline")

During the course of taking the test there were answers where I was not totally satisfied with the choices offered or the questions and answers. Like: Who's the greater genius, Shakespeare or Einstein - totally apples and oranges. Would not be surprised if I were to do the whole thing over again there would be a different result.

ANYONE ELSE GOING TO GIVE THESE A TRY???

Wyv

[This message has been edited by Wyvern (edited 04-03-2001).]
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote