Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-30-2000, 04:07 PM   #1
Regruh

I need help!!!!!
I have the 4 Idols , the Book of the Servant ,but the door
with the 4 Librarys is not open. I can`t see a lever or
a keyhole. i need help.
Thanks to all they want to help my.
Retep

Old 11-30-2000, 04:18 PM   #2
sumbitch

If you stand in front of the brazien? pit,(facing the snake idol) turn around and look behind you. You'll see 2 skulls, I believe you hit the one on the right.

Old 12-01-2000, 04:36 AM   #3
xenotoca

There are 4 idols and a statue which you find in a cave after swimming through the serpant pens. This is used to get the book with the words to open the serpent head. If you already have this then you are idol short of a serpent. If you hav e all 4 idols and the statue then place the idols in the niches that are connected by lines on the floor and part of the bookcase will become a lift to take yo up to the room with the wand.