Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 03-26-2001, 08:39 PM   #21
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

ahhhh.... thank you, Yorick, Memnoch, Accord, and Killer,
it seems my word of choice led to a great deal of misunderstanding. I did not really mean "flame" as waring each other, but, err, like give criticism. know what I am saying? but I do thank you, lol

Old 03-26-2001, 09:09 PM   #22
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

also, this sword may not be for PC in the first place. know what I am saying? just a legand, and it is there. I didnt make it for any mods or any DM to give their players. this sword is there just for the sole purpose of creating a legand. it explains how Tethir single handed slew two dragons

Old 03-26-2001, 10:12 PM   #23
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by 250:
ahhhh.... thank you, Yorick, Memnoch, Accord, and Killer,
it seems my word of choice led to a great deal of misunderstanding. I did not really mean "flame" as waring each other, but, err, like give criticism. know what I am saying? but I do thank you, lol

Probably because people very rarely flame each other here 250, we don't encourage it. Someone who flames someone else here will get exactly ONE warning from me. We try to make criticism and disagreement here always positive and constructive so don't worry about anyone flaming you.

------------------
Memnoch - Custodian of the Order of the Holy Flame
Old 03-27-2001, 12:36 AM   #24
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

new stats:

Stats:
Type: Long sword
Dmg: 1d8 +5
thac0: +5
special: anyone who dares to wield this sword shall risk the wrath of "the Shining Spirit." A saving throw vs death must be made at -4 penalty. Failure means to be engulfed by a golden dragon's flame, which results an inresurrectable death.

Afterwards, every swing of the sword requires the wielder to make a saving throw vs death or be killed instantly, though the death is resurrectable. (unless he fell from sky, and smash like a potato...)

the Shining Spirit will attempt to burn any unholy beings who dare to touch it, it considers it as a disgrace.

evil creatures with less than 5 Hit Dice cannot enter 30 ft radius of the sword. Enforced entrance will result the creatures suffer 1 bleeding dmg per seconds until destroyed. The creatures will try to turn and escape.

note: the above only applies to mortal beings

those who are struck by the Dragon Fang shall suffer:
1d4 piercing dmg
1 bleeding dmg
-10% magic resistence per hit

the sword grants +2 movement
the sword grants +1 extra attack per round
the sword grants +2 AC
the sword grants +4 chrisma
the sword grants immune to fear
the wielder can levitate at will once per day for duration of 1 turn per level, his flying speed is half of a mature dragon. (the power of Akadi)

casts Golden Dragon Breath once per day:
the spell deals out d8 magic dmg per two levels of the wielder to the maximum of 15d8, it is as a breath of the gold dragon, however, this skill is extremely taxing, once use, for the rest of the day, Dragon Fang will become a 5 enchanted sword without all its special power.

detect evil/good at will

Once the blade is wield, the wielder should always wield it. It cannot be passed to other's hand unless the formal passes away or be slain. If there is an alignment change to evil, the sword will attempt to destroy its wielder. (a save vs death at -6 must be made to avoid)

Usable by:
neutral and good characters
elven bladesingers only (fighter/mage)
16 int minimum
16 wis minimum

Old 03-28-2001, 12:37 AM   #25
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

*pops his head in*

Looks like I missed quite a lot from my afternoon nap. ZZZzzzzz

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!