Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-24-2001, 12:58 PM   #1
Waluin

I'm still pretty early into BGII, and my friend just purchased Throne of Bhaal for me. Is it ok to just install it in? In the middle of the game?

Oh, and for the curious, my friend and I live pretty close to an Wizards of the Coast store, so he grabbed it a few days back to suprise me.

[This message has been edited by Waluin (edited 06-24-2001).]
Old 06-24-2001, 01:41 PM   #2
vesselle
Hathor

ACK!
i am still awaiting delivery on my copy. making me nuts, it is.

anyway, yes, by all means install it now. there is an area that is added to the current game and then there's the add-on area you must go to before the end fight. i'm in chapter 3, and mine's going in as soon as i get my hands on it.

*sighs* maybe it will arrive tomorrow.

V***V

Old 06-24-2001, 01:44 PM   #3
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

LOL you went for delivery in hawaii!?! it will never get there MUHAHAHAHA

------------------

BOW TO THE BISCUIT KING AND HIS THRONE OF SCONE!!!
Old 06-24-2001, 03:35 PM   #4
Nazgūl
Manshoon

only 8 days left! the deppresing thing is that i had the PERFECT character to export into TOB. a skald level 22 in cha6. did just about every known quest in the game. then my coumputer crashed so i had to re-install windows. there goes 200 hours of gameplay into the sink.

------------------

and the sky will rain fire...
Old 06-24-2001, 10:20 PM   #5
Jimbo_Osis

Yep, it's fine to install Throne of Bhaal before finishing SoA. You will also get some of the benefits of ToB aswell. It will give the choice between the 2 at start up every time. It prolly best too, because when you finish SoA it will seemlessly transition into the start of Throne of Bhaal.

------------------
"Sissy Fight, you grab I'll scratch" quote from Lilarcor during the battle with Illaser

[This message has been edited by Jimbo_Osis (edited 06-24-2001).]